Finding that special pervert.....

I'm not sure this is the best place to ask this, but how did you all meet your boyfriends, wives, girlfriends and husbands? (just realised the plural looks a bit weird..... never mind).

I've just come out of a fairly sex-light relationship and want to make sure this never happens again!!

Bit of a love story really ....

My OH is 12 years older than me. He and my brother met at senior school the year I was born and they instantly hit it off.

He has always been in my life, I saw him like another brother, I began to like him when I was about 16 but I never said anything, as he was in a long term relationship.

He supported me through the breakdown of an abusive relationship and shortly after he and his partner split. It was approximatly 3 months later he confessed to me that he had liked me too for quite sometime, but never said anything, as he thought I was happy (No one knew of the abuse until we split.)

We have now been together 3 years, he has taken on my child from the relationship with my ex and he is a fantastic father figure. I am soooo happy and soooo much in love

Wish it had happened sooner !

I might let BabyH field this one. It's a long and complicated road to get where we are now.

Internet... Who isn't a pervert on the internet.

I didn't end up with her becuase she was a pervert mind...

headsouth wrote:

Your choice of title is clearly one of the best I've ever seen here, but as for the question...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/212903-how-did-you-meet-your-other-half/

It does sounds like your question is fairly loaded in terms of finding someone with a similar sexual drive, and I don't think that's really something that is relevant in most peoples lives. I'm sure some people here met in a sex dungeon somewhere, but in general finding out levels of perversion comes well after the 1st date!

Perhaps we can change that... We could tattoo your perversion rating system on our forearms and just show prospective partners before engaging in silly things like talking.

Thanks for leaving me with this one sweetie!

We had been friends for about a year, knowing each other through our hobby of going to the football.

I had recently split from a 4 year joke of a relationship and he kept me sane by chatting to me frequently while I had no idea what to do with my life.
This chatting turned into lots of flirting which I was unsure about as I knew perfectly well he was married.
It sounds bad, and I've always been against this type of thing, but yes. We began an affair. We didn't expect it to turn out this way, but we fell in love and realised we couldn't be without each other. I can't comment on his marriage, but I know he had never been truely happy in that relationship.
We were hated by many for a long time, and lost a lot of people who were friends to us. But we have ridden out the difficult times and now things are getting better. We are both truely happy.

Oh. And the sex is the best I've even had! ;)

Hey Kinky Zebra

Found my special pervert through dumb luck. However, having frequented this forum for a little while now I have the following observations:

• A lot of us are scientists
  • A lot of us are software engineers
  • A lot of us are studying for masters, PhDs or DPhils

Conclusion: Go Geek, we're the best

CCW x

WandA wrote:

Internet... Who isn't a pervert on the internet.External Media

I didn't end up with her becuase she was a pervert mind...

Snap perverts both dyed through and through!!!!

TB

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

CCW x

The geeks are clever people, people who throw off the irrational oppressive social shackles!

The internet too. Worked perfectly for us, and a lot of couples we know too x

In a nightclub, a smelly, dirty, sticky-floored indie nightclub. We had a date in a record shop. I told him I loved him after two weeks. I knew from the beginning that it would be for the long haul, though I detest the sentimental thought of love at first sight. It was a good nightclub.

telemachus wrote:

In a nightclub, a smelly, dirty, sticky-floored indie nightclub. We had a date in a record shop. I told him I loved him after two weeks. I knew from the beginning that it would be for the long haul, though I detest the sentimental thought of love at first sight. It was a good nightclub.

I'd never have guessed!External Media

headsouth wrote:

telemachus wrote:

Aww, I like you.

So it took her two weeks to fall in love and you're still in the like stage.... ?

WandA wrote:

telemachus wrote:

I'd never have guessed!External Media

What?! I'm a softie really.

Maybe.

Not really.

Not at all in fact.

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Hey Kinky Zebra

Found my special pervert through dumb luck. However, having frequented this forum for a little while now I have the following observations:

CCW x

CCW - I have an MA, that's geeky, right??

I'm just lacking confidence at the moment...my lasy boyfriend never wanted to sleep with me and found the toy collection a bit rank....I just don't want to scare anyone!!

Clever, geeky and in to sex toys... I'm surprised you haven't already been snapped up!

I don't see you having to wait that long KZ!

KinkyZebra wrote:

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Hey Kinky Zebra

CCW x

CCW - I have an MA, that's geeky, right??

I'm just lacking confidence at the moment...my lasy boyfriend never wanted to sleep with me and found the toy collection a bit rank....I just don't want to scare anyone!!

to be honest if you scare them with your sex toys and sexuality its most likley you wouldnt be sexually compatible anyway!

I found my husband in my back garden 13 years ago! I cant really help on where best to find a partner just know from experience that they sometimes turn up in unexpected places. Grab some pals and go out and have fun but don't hope too much for someone to be 'the one' you just end up looking desperate. Good luck in your hunt xxx

Haha!!

This was my boyfriend of 8 years...who went off sex 2 years ago, and found any mention of it a bit grim!