Finding the right dildo

Has anyone tried this little guy? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28408

I'm speaking from my experience so it may differs from others.

Having and being naughty with dildos is fun all the time for me. I lost count on the numbers of dildos but every one gives me a different feel. I love the tenderness especially the silicone ones.

The PVC ones which usually has girth and length stretches and drilled, I use them when I'm horny and during bondage fantasies. A little pain in the beginning and joy in the end./p>

The feeling between a dildo and the real penis is mile apart. A fully erected penis can never be replaced by a dildo in a relationship. /P>

Unfortunately, toys like dildos and especially those that vibrate are super monster that never failed to bring stronger orgasm as compared to a manhood. After sometimes you will look towards more toys than your partner for orgasm (again it's my experience only). This may be your consideration at this young age if you're looking at dildos for orgasms./p>

4Uonly wrote:

I'm speaking from my experience so it may differs from others.

Having and being naughty with dildos is fun all the time for me. I lost count on the numbers of dildos but every one gives me a different feel...

...The feeling between a dildo and the real penis is mile apart. A fully erected penis can never be replaced by a dildo in a relationship...

This is my experience too - they are fun and can give strong orgasms (especially when combined with a bullet vibrator), and they are fun to play with with a partner too, but never as good as the real thing, which is why I go for arty looking ones rather than realistic looking ones. The only realistic looking one I'm interested in is attached to my OH ;-)

But people like different things - have fun if you decide to try it!

We mainly go for glass or steel rather than the realistic ones. I remember from one of your previous posts that you like slimmer ones so I'd recommend these glass ones if you're interested in my something different. 👍🙂

Tracy Cox https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

Nubby https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29223

Also I think it's difficult to suggest. What is right for others may not be alright for you. Some like heavy ones while others prefer super strong. Look at the reviews and the videos LH provide. (Please note that you will never find a bad review by tester) so lots of discretion on your part too. Sometimes you don't have a choice, start your collections to find the right one.

4Uonly wrote:

Look at the reviews and the videos LH provide. (Please note that you will never find a bad review by tester).

That's simply not true. I've read plenty of tester reviews that are very lukewarm about a toy, and even some that are downright 'do not buy'. You do have be judicious when reading any review and apply what's been said to yourself and your own likes/dislikes as everybody can't like everything equally but I think most people know that already. 🙂

@Singleyummymummy

I have also remembered that you've previously said you didn't like glass as its too rigid so my tuppence worth of suggestions are a bit wide of the mark. 🙂 I do hope you find a good one though. 👍

4Uonly wrote:

Look at the reviews and the videos LH provide. (Please note that you will never find a bad review by tester)

Sorry but you're completely wrong on that. I have personally left "bad" reviews on several testers. Although I try to give an idea who might enjoy the item instead if possible. There are actually a fair number of bad reviews for testers even on quite expensive items.

PurringTiger wrote:

4Uonly wrote:

Look at the reviews and the videos LH provide. (Please note that you will never find a bad review by tester)

Sorry but you're completely wrong on that. I have personally left "bad" reviews on several testers. Although I try to give an idea who might enjoy the item instead if possible. There are actually a fair number of bad reviews for testers even on quite expensive items.
Ian Chimp & purring Tiger, Really? I may be wrong. I will excercise discretion then. That's what I have posted and my advice.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1785685-what-constitute-a-good-bad-reviews-for/ My opinion on good/bad reviews and discretion when buying product based on reviews.