Fingering thoughts on it

The best orgasm I've given to a lady by fingering was a finger looking after the gspot,a finger tickling and probing her anus and my tongue pleasing her labia and clitorous

Great to hear that it's a big turn on especially and more comfortable you are with your partner...some interesting views

While we were at a shindig, mingling // I indulged in a little light fingering //Which left her with a lingering tingling //And we just had to go home and fuck. πŸ™‚

Pretty powerful stuff, I think we can all agree.

I dont feel this is getting the credit it deserves :D I lol'ed

Trine wrote:

While we were at a shindig, mingling // I indulged in a little light fingering //Which left her with a lingering tingling //And we just had to go home and fuck. πŸ™‚

Pretty powerful stuff, I think we can all agree.

I dont feel this is getting the credit it deserves :D I lol'ed

I thought so too. πŸ™‚

Married Man30 wrote:

My wife really enjoys my fingering her while I go down on her, a lot to be said for that! She finds it’s easier to squirt this way! And I enjoy it when I make her cum loads! Definitely underrated

Definitely agree, my wife loves being fingered whilst I'm kissing and licking clit. We sometimes just enjoy an evening of hands & mouth only sex, find it so personal & sensual.

I love being fingered and played with, especially in public, like a bar or cinema.

I love been fingered and so many possibilities. It's a great way to build and just a stroke across the outside of my underwear can start off the anticipation of what's to come. I like by OH to massage my clit with his thumb while penetrating me with the rest of his fingers/hand. Also when I am on top a little finger action goes a long way.

first time squirting with a partner was all about being fingered... so yeah I love it when it is done right. I prefer it when properly warmed up (prefer oral) and that the fingers are well groomed (no hang nails or overly rough nails can really hurt inside)

I love using my fingers on my wife but sometimes I can be a little rough with her as I get that excited doing it to her. I also like to lick her clit while fingering her.

My hubby is too rough when fingering me, especially on or around my clit, so i'd end up doing it myself.

I MUCH prefer face-sitting him so I can control what hole he's licking and making sure he's hitting the right spot.

Boundtocum_ wrote:

I love being fingered and played with, especially in public, like a bar or cinema.

Hmmmmm, agree wholeheartedly, especially if its not my hubby!!!

I would like to use my tongue, more sensitive for the wife.

Last time I fingered my wife outside the house? M6.

Hmmmm, I've yet to have a good experience of fingering. Guys have always been too impatient, too rough or too hard and fast.

I love being fingered, he watches how I like to do it, then he copies me, along with some oral and fingering my gspot it feels amazing and sometimes I can squirt.

Wide-awake wrote:

Hmmmm, I've yet to have a good experience of fingering. Guys have always been too impatient, too rough or too hard and fast.

I've trained my husband to be gentle, slow and patient. Was well worth the effort :-D

I find fingering on top of knickers really helps to build anticipation. And also I think sometimes guys associate a good fingering with only the vagina and clit.. Whereas I think teasing by running fingers up the leg and back down, then stopping and starting really helps to build me up. Starting too roughly is no good either, I think it's got to be started slowly and gently and built up.

I love it when my OH fingers me, wether it's in my vagina or clit. It just feels really good, especially paired with oral. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

By myself? I can't really enjoy it. Maybe I'm just too used to vibrators? It used to feel nice on my clit but i can't seem to work my way around there anymore, and fingering my vagina myself doesn't feel good either.

Like earlier posts, its the combination of body movements, groaning noises and feeling the pussy getting wetter as you get it right that is such a turn on for me xx

Love being fingered especially when wearing sexy knickers and if in a risky situation... yummy!

There's an art to it, i love it, especially starting through satin/silky fabric.