First Anal

Had a great start to the morning. Wrong time of the month for the OH and I woke up really horny. After a bit of self pleasure I tried the water with a bit of finger touching her ass. It was met without objection so added a bit of lube for some fingering. I jumped at the chance often I heard “you can fuck it if you want”. This was our first anal session and it was a lot easier than I though it would be to enter. Loved it so think there will be more of that!!! I hope!!!

6 Likes

It's very nice isn't it.

Anal is now a regular part of our sessions but it's still very special for both of us.

1 Like

Bugler wrote:

Had a great start to the morning. Wrong time of the month for the OH and I woke up really horny. After a bit of self pleasure I tried the water with a bit of finger touching her ass. It was met without objection so added a bit of lube for some fingering. I jumped at the chance often I heard “you can fuck it if you want”. This was our first anal session and it was a lot easier than I though it would be to enter. Loved it so think there will be more of that!!! I hope!!!

Well done

We find very special , very intermate

Yes. Intimate is the perfect description. Especially face to face when you can kiss and touch. Doggy is nice too but perhaps a little less intimate and a little more sub-dom.

We find that a very intimate position is to lie face down, have him in my ass, then snuggle down behind me, cocooning me, arms ourside mine and head snuggled next to mine, yet shagging my ass all the time. I feel very loved in this position.

6 Likes

I can’t imagine the pure joy when she said that!! :joy: I’ve never done anal and my wife is just so against it but I would love to try it. Maybe one day it might work out like it did for you! Everything crossed!!
Pleased for you!

2 Likes

Not first anal, but first I can fully remember (twice before I was quite drunk so the details were murky) but agree, it is very different, completely different sensation for me.

We were both on our backs with heads at opposite ends, my hips / pelvis was under hers. It did mean my penis was bent forward, but it worked in a few ways -

I got a fantastic view
We could also use a magic wand on her for increased stimulation
Penetration depth was limited by the position so more comfortable for her.
I think the angle of penetration also pushed up towards her G Spot which likely helped pleasure too

She certainly responded positively to it, hopefully it gets repeated.

My first anal was about 15 months ago. I came as soon as I penetrated her bum. For the next few days I got hard every time I remembered it. Done properly it’s fantastic fun

2 Likes

As the dominant one it was never something i thought i would enjoy. I have been working on that area of my body in the gym over the last few years and the extra attention my OH (and others) have given it has led to a change of heart towards it.

Personally i find with some extra c-stim it can be quite an intense and mind blowing experience.

2 Likes

My wife quite likes a bit of anal with something in her vagina as well. Makes everything really tight and I have to really control myself.
Recently we’ve been playing with a bit more bondage, something I’ve been wanting to try for a long time but wasn’t too sure about how to bring up. Anyhow it turns out she is getting quite into it too, the other night after telling me she fancied some anal I went upstairs to find her bent over the bed with crotchless panites on and ballgag in.

Wow is all I can say. I’ve been promised a repeat this weekend! Can’t wait.

5 Likes

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Since I got pregnant, I’ve found vaginal sex to be less satisfying and keep fantasising about anal :rofl: Me & hubby have tried it before but we were about 18, did it once then never again… I know he’s up for it but since it’s 9 years since I last tried it, I’m a bit nervous :joy: and worried it won’t live up to the fantasy… any tips?

1 Like

I bet it was a nice surprise, happy for you both. :blush:

Yeah TattoosAndCurves, lube is the most important thing to start with! As much as you both want to make it pleasurable, not painful. If you’re nervous I suggest get the butt plug training set from Lovehoney. You can start by putting them in whilst having “normal” vaginally sex yo get used to having them in. You can then start building up to maybe a dildo before taking your husbands penis. Benefit of the plugs is that its sexy as hell from a blokes point of view to put them in and you will get enjoyment from it. If he is up for it as well, you could always suggest he uses them too. My wife will put them in me from time to time and I love it. If it becomes painful for you at any point just stop. Your hubby won’t mind, I’m sure he’d appreciate you trying it out.

Just some thoughts. Hope it goes well for you and that you enjoy it

2 Likes

Cheers! I think building up is a great idea :blush: Will certainly make it less intimidating :blush: Thanks again!

I know my husband would love to do this, but it’s the only thing that’s off limits in our sex life. He accepts it, but I know he wishes I would give it a try but just can’t get there.

3 Likes

That’s perfectly understandable. Have you tried any toys?

You sir are a very lucky :four_leaf_clover: man indeed! We have spoken about anal before, she is very against the idea, (tried before with a previous partner, not good experience) so it’s a no from her. Maybe one day, she knows it’s something I would like to try one day but I do respect her and so don’t mention it. Congratulations dude! :+1::+1:

1 Like

No, to be honest, I’ve just never had the slightest interest.

2 Likes

I love :heart_eyes: anal, fingers or cock :wink: at the right angle, balls deep

2 Likes