s

First Anal

Had a great start to the morning. Wrong time of the month for the OH and I woke up really horny. After a bit of self pleasure I tried the water with a bit of finger touching her ass. It was met without objection so added a bit of lube for some fingering. I jumped at the chance often I heard “you can fuck it if you want”. This was our first anal session and it was a lot easier than I though it would be to enter. Loved it so think there will be more of that!!! I hope!!!

It's very nice isn't it.

Anal is now a regular part of our sessions but it's still very special for both of us.

Bugler wrote:

Had a great start to the morning. Wrong time of the month for the OH and I woke up really horny. After a bit of self pleasure I tried the water with a bit of finger touching her ass. It was met without objection so added a bit of lube for some fingering. I jumped at the chance often I heard “you can fuck it if you want”. This was our first anal session and it was a lot easier than I though it would be to enter. Loved it so think there will be more of that!!! I hope!!!

Well done

We find very special , very intermate

Yes. Intimate is the perfect description. Especially face to face when you can kiss and touch. Doggy is nice too but perhaps a little less intimate and a little more sub-dom.

We find that a very intimate position is to lie face down, have him in my ass, then snuggle down behind me, cocooning me, arms ourside mine and head snuggled next to mine, yet shagging my ass all the time. I feel very loved in this position.