That’s great news.One of my happiest moments was when both my wife and her friend both spotted and then bought a pretty bra each for my birthday.Now whenever it is a birthday etc people gift me bra’s which is awesome.
hi i am a post op mtf trans never bought a bra can u help me pick out the right one and right size my breasts are 44dd
I find a strapped silicon breast form gives a nice feeling of them being connected to you and wobbling around - fun! I’ve tried loose breast forms I the past and they didn’t feel connected, but you’ll notice the difference having something appropriately weighty rather than socks! H cup will be more expensive, but there’s plenty available on a certain new/old auction site!
Have fun with your bras!
That’s what I think I’m missing that feeling of bounce and a bit of weight in them
hi am nicole i just had my serious surgery last month i have 44dd breasts i never bought a bra before can u give me tips on how to buy a bra for big breasts i have
i am a post op mtf trans who had surgery 1 month ago never bought a bra can anyone tell me how to buy bras for my 44dd bust