First celeb crush/ idol

Growing up everyone has their first celeb crush and the person they idolise and when you be like so I’m interested to find out yours :blush:

Going first mine were
Crush: Natalie Portman (was a Star Wars geek :nerd_face:)
Idol: Britney Spears (obvs) and Tulisa from N Dubz :laughing:

4 Likes

I would not say I adolised her, but I certainly had a crush on Debbie Harry when she was younger. As well all three girls from Bananarama.

2 Likes

It has to be Irdis Elba when he was in the wire. One of the sexiest men I’ve ever seen.

And for the ladies I think I always had a crush on Mila Kunis

2 Likes

Im gonna show my age and things have changed now but my first celebrity crush was Barbara Flynn, the milk woman from Open All Hours, It was then George Michael, absolutely loved him.
As I was an aspiring althlete when I was younger I idolised Tom Mckeen and Peter Elliott.

3 Likes

Showing my age here but mine was Steve Austin - The Six Million Dollar Man.

A popular TV series around in the 70’s.

6 Likes

@Kdot80 Mila Kunis :fire:

3 Likes

Omg I’ve always wanted that leather outfit from the final scene :heart_eyes:

In my youth, Alyssa Milano really stirred some things in me before I fully appreciated why.

2 Likes

Mila Kunis, what a babe! Good sense of humour to boot.

3 Likes

Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman and Debbie Harry.

3 Likes

Idol: Jet from Gladiators - I so wanted to be her!

First Crush: Tom Cruise… though I’ve gone off him as I’ve got older :rofl:. I need taller and a lot less Scientology based now!

5 Likes

I used to have a thing for Rosie Webster from coronation street, I think we all know why :eyes: lol

2 Likes

Ah ABBA. Seen mamma Mia 5 times in the theatre

Idolised celine dion.
My crush was Patrick swayze. (Still is to be honest amongst others lol)

1 Like

Loved that program, used to get my haircut like his :rofl:

1 Like

Mine was Paul Coia mmmmmm :yum: one time when he was on TV I kissed him and my lips went all fuzzy … The earth definatootly moved for me :joy:

1 Like

Sorry no one for me I still don’t have a crush on any celeb I wouldn’t give them the time of day! Not my thing sorry I life in the real world where pple are normal and still unattainable lol

1 Like

I can’t remember any celebrity crushes but can imagine they often must have changed around plenty lol

Lynsey de Paul, oh and the voice when she sang

1 Like

Ginger spice for me and most celebs with curtains for laura lol

1 Like