first orgasm

My nipples are super sensitive (not quite orgasmed just through nipple play, but I think it might happen some day, I can get damn close), but I've got pretty small breasts -- 30B/C. I'm so glad, my mother had 36DDs and as a small child I lived in fear and wished every night not to turn out that big!

ive recently purchased nipple suckers which are a funky pink colour, i love my nipples being sucked but my boyfriend is often too occupied whilst we have sex to pay any attention to them, so i thought id find my own bit of fun, anyone tried them before?

To the person who cannot recall their first ever orgasm, well how sad is that !! I had my first orgasm as a youth in the bath tub. Can't remember exactly how l got into the position but l ended up lying on my erect cock with my head under the water. Rubbing myself up and down against the bottom of the bath did it for me. It was such an incredible rush l clearly remember it took my breath away - literally!!! It was a long time ago but a real red flag in the memory bank. Any more?

"To the person who cannot recall their first ever orgasm"

That would be me. It just wasn't anything that remarkable. People always say "you'll just know when you orgasm", well, not true. I was somewhat unsure about whether I had or not for a while. I personally think orgasms are over-rated, even now that I have incredibly strong ones that can last over a minute. I just prefer the run up and the nice lull afterwards -- for me the orgasm's mostly just the path between the two bits I like :P

Miss-Nomer,
A thousand apologies to you Miss-Nomer, my being too idle to use the down scrawl bar has resulted in my unintentionally ruffling your feathers/fur. In life l try to steer a clear path around upsetting people, not easy in my job, so as to leave as imperceptible wake as possible. Not easy, especially when standing in crowded pubs with people striving to get past, l always seem to stand at the gaffs crossroads. Did cross my mind to get a swivel caster fitted to my foot and stand on one leg so as folks could push the other one to shift me out of the way. However l digress Miss-Nomer, it was a thoughtless move on my part, one that l will not repeat. If we ever occupy adjacent spaces l will but you a STIFF drink to make up for this failing. Take care and please don't bear a grudge.
Yours tallboy. X Funny thing, l wrote the first apology out but the gizmo didn't let it through !! It was just that my first orgasm moved the bottom of the bath for me, it was shattering, nearly drowned - honestly. TTFN.

I had my first orgasm when I was about 15 and it came from a electric tooth brush (bit embarrassing). I wasn't sure for a while if it was one or not, but after looking it up on the internet and doing it again a few times I realised it was.

Lol about the nipple talk. I got my pierced.. Horrible experience. Two people at once, and it's insane the pain. I figured after all the other piercings it wouldn't be so bad.. However.. The aftermath is awesome :) Super sensitve and I never really got much from nipple play before so YAY.

About the first orgasm. I don't really know. I was younger and it was really nothing special.. My first orgasm with a man?? That I can remember.

Ha, sum1, that is so true. :)

My first ever orgasm was with the world's smallest, cheapest vibrator and it was not much more than a "oh, that was nice, then"--it kept me coming back for more, but didn't change my life.

But the first time I had a vaginal orgasm through penetrative sex with a man? I can remember everything about that puppy. And it DEFINITELY changed my feelings about sex and orgasms. :)

Change of Tack !!!
Dear all ok so we have done the first orgasm and it seems OA have relegated the thread from the Premiership thread league, how about then the BEST ever orgasm !! better interest level to us other neophytes out here..... how about it boys and girls?

That would be hard to define, tallboy. Everytime my wife has an orgasm, she thinks its the best ever. I've noticed over the past year, she's having more intense orgasms, which goes on and on........Loving it.

Yes Kunilingus, l didn't ever think this would be easy, might have been an unexpected fuck, one with someone previously thought unattainable, so needn't be the most physically shattering orgasm, l will readily settle for the most mind blowing mind fuck- any ex/current groupies out there!!!

Mind fuck is better than body any day... orgasms cant outlast the things your mind can do for you....thats why alot of the time fantasys are way better than the real thing...unless you happen to be married to your fantasy...
You know phone sex is alot like mind fuck... the working up is alot like it.
any way im rambling on... just a few thoughts.

Phone sex Laynie- something you haven't been telling me !! ring ring

I didn't have my first orgasm until I was 19, and had been sexually active for years. I was convinced I just couldn't come, not even masturbation worked. Then one night I was with my boyfriend, and just having gentle touching, I was laying on top of him facing up (what's that called, back spooning?) and he was inside me, but not thrusting or anything, just touching me with his fingers when it happened and I was so fascinated, surprised and happy that I was normal! I can do this orgasm thing! I made him do it again, and it happened again. This is where I learned that I needed clitoral stimulation to come, and romance novels are not the best way to learn about orgasms.

I still think of him fondly, that boyfriend.

Nice memory Sneaky, that's exactly what l had in mind !!

LOL...yeah!! *picks up, heras heavey breathing, and moaning that only comes from the use of a butternut :O, Tall boy, is that you again, you little sex pest?, "no, erm madam, I was ringing from tesco's you forgot your butternut, i was just wondering if you want it still"...Oh no thanks you keep it, and get your self some coco butter too!!*

my first orgasm was when i was dancing upstairs in my room i was only young, just started puberty and i went downstairs to watch t.v wiv mum and dad. i went to sit down and it happened i went all warm tingly, and i cud feel my vagina contracting i stood up and the room satrted to spin. i went into the kitchen and remained there til it passed. then i went upstairs and slowly began to panic lol. a few yrs dwn the line i realsied wot had happened bt it always stuck in my mind.

as 4 the best orgasm- i cudnt possibly choose

My first was with a very caring man after so many who just wanted themselves pleased. This was so very different, so loving, tender and wonderful, a man who, even on that first night, put my needs before his even! Something I just wasn't used to. It was wild and passionate and in the back of the car, but it was like nothing ever before and we've been married for a very long time now.

My first orgasm was when I was about 14. There was a book going around school, "The Perfumed Garden", and there was a bit in there about how to make a woman orgasm by clitoral stimulation. I followed the instructions, and WHAM!!!! Never looked back ....

The first orgasm I had by penetration alone was with an occasional boyfriemd (he was a sailor, so I only saw him when he came home on leave), and it was really mind-blowing. That's only ever happened one more time since (with my driving instructor!).