First thing you notice?

What's the first thing you notice/look for on the opposite sex? First thing I notice is teeth and nails on guys

Eyes, always eyes! Windows of the soul :)

Eyes as that's where I usually look when I first meet people. It shows you their emotions, what they're interested in, and so much more.

Eyes or smile

I have always been attracted to the personality. In the past when I have met some one and they made me laugh, was reasonably intelligent, had an outragous persona, well that attracted me to them more than looks.

Mind first body second.

1 Like

Not the first thing - but I'm definitely a leg woman. A strong set of pins does it for me!

Eyes

Probably a minority here, shoes. If they are wearing bad shoes it's a no from me. I don't have a foot fetish and I'm in no way attracted to feet but bad shoes just make me cringe lol! Strange one I guess....

Nice personality, friendly.

Hands/wrists, hair, voice.

Those are the initial things - the things which in part make up sexual attraction. After that it is compatibility, shared desires for the future, shared values. Shared hobbies don't matter so much as long as each person has enough time to themselves. All these things can change over time, but I think they need to be there in the beginning if a relationship is going to last.

I look at the persons shape, as that attracts me initially...then it would definitely be hair.

Hair usually

Forever his ♡ wrote:

Probably a minority here, shoes. If they are wearing bad shoes it's a no from me. I don't have a foot fetish and I'm in no way attracted to feet but bad shoes just make me cringe lol! Strange one I guess....

Me too!!!!! So no, not strange :-)

Clothing and hands, sorry if this sounds a bit Sherlock ish but you can tell so much from how a person dresses and there hands.

For me it's eyes, voice and hands

wildflower wrote:

I'm similar. Though my firsts are head, shoulders, knees and toes. If they pass the double check then I look at eyes and ears, and mouth and nose. And then a quick recheck (or two) of their head, shoulders, knees and toes again. Works every time. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

wildflower wrote:

I'm similar. Though my firsts are head, shoulders, knees and toes. If they pass the double check then I look at eyes and ears, and mouth and nose. And then a quick recheck (or two) of their head, shoulders, knees and toes again. Works every time. 🙂

You sound very thorough Ian ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

wildflower wrote:

You sound very thorough Ian

It's how I was taught to do it at school. 🙂

I am always absolutely floored by a good set of high, well defined cheekbones on a man.....regardless of eye/ hair/ skin colour, it renders me completely speechless and embarrassed, can't stop staring at them. 🤤

Teeth all day every day!!!! Then the eyes and fingernails lol!!

1 Like