First time for everything

The night before last we were discussing what we were going to watch as we had just finished watching a foreign series,when she said what do you want to watch, for a laugh i said you masturbating the look on my face when she said ‘‘ok then’’ must have been a picture.For the record this is the first time ever (that she will admit to) other than during sex.Just goes to show there really is a first time for everything.

14 Likes

That’s so hot. Might give that line a try with my OH

1 Like

There’s nothing I love more than my wife’s expression/sounds when’s she’s close to an orgasm normally when I’m involved but every now & then when I am a non physical participant, there is an additional frisson when I’m forbidden taking part that just makes me all the more turned on, also it’s also fantastic to find out what little techniques she has for her personal pleasure that I can later incorporate into my own play

4 Likes

I never thought for 1 minute that she would say yes,i think maybe the fact that i kept telling her how good and how sexy she looked maybe helped her relax a little.I do not expect it will become a regular event and it may never happen again but i am so glad i saw it .

6 Likes

It is unbelievably hot. We are getting more into Mutual Masturbation and watching the wife play with some toys is incredible.

4 Likes

Mutual Masturbation is possibly the best thing for any couple to get more familiar with what their partner enjoys and what turns them on, thats if you can pay attention during the fun anyway!

3 Likes

Congrats that can always be a fun time, plus as others have said it really can help you see what a partner likes.

2 Likes

@Enchantress29 as we have been together over 40 Years you can imagine this was not the first time i had suggested it but was most certainly the first time she agreed (actually i think she seemed rather eager though that may be my imagination) in all honesty she did nothing to herself that i do not do to her.

1 Like

Might suggest this to the OH at the weekend

1 Like

Last week, I asked my OH to use her fingers inside her while I used my tongue on her clit. I told her I find it hot and a turn on being able to watch her pleasure her self. She obliged and it was the first time I have ever seen her play with her self. It was a major turn on for me to watch her fingers pleasing her and listening to her moans.

2 Likes

In all honesty i think trying to get her to use her fingers and not a toy might be a stretch too far but who knows after all i never thought she would do this and i am immensely proud of her for it and grateful for her sharing such an intimate moment.

2 Likes

Just a few weeks ago was the first time I ever got the Mrs to masturbate in front of me. I was using her bullet on her and I knew I wasn’t Hitting quite the right spot. So I asked her to take over to my surprise, she actually Took took the bullet and Started ON herself. Later on in that session, I took it back and had her take my hand and we used the bullet together. She knew that both of those situations were a huge turn on for me, I could see it in her. I think she also liked it, because now she even asks for it

2 Likes

I tried that line on my other half and her answer was a simple “ no” I don’t do that ever

1 Like

That is the response i have had for about 40 years so you can imagine how shocked i was when she said ok, i honestly did only say it as a joke but it is something i will remember for ever she looked absolutely lovely.

Have you thought about what she might ask you to do in return?

1 Like

Then you need to let her know that… often, and not just when you want sex.

And what is it exactly that makes you think that i don’t.

I don’t think either way but I didn’t see you mention it. Just a friendly nudge, no offence intended.

Knowing Mrs Onlyones as i do i think it is unlikely she will be requesting anything at all but we shall wait and see.

I’m not bothered what she asks for if she done that for me skys the limit for her no questions asked as Nike say just do it

1 Like