First time for everything

@carzy As isaid this was the first time in over 40 years together so if i have to wait as long for her suggestion i would be well into my 90s

1 Like

@Onlyonesnever to old

I think late 90s might be pushing it a bit, but as long as she does not want me dressed as batman diving off the top of the wardrobe i would still try to fulfill her wish.

1 Like

Masturbating in front of my husband is a big part of our relationship. It lets him see how horny I am, I feel incredible and it often leads to a very steamy round two.

3 Likes

Our strap on kit turned up today and canā€™t wait to have my OH slide into it put in the dildo lube me up and slide her new 6ā€ girl cock into me

1 Like

Wow. Some of you people are really lucky. I have fantasised about my wife doing that for over 30 years but she just doesnā€™t seem to have the same level of interest in sex or broadening our experience as I have. I have over the years bought countless items to inject a bit of fun bet all get put away unused or unworn. We have a box with loads of vibrators and other stuff that has never been tried and there is nothing more exciting to me than the thought of just being there while she pleasures herself with me. Keep having fun guys.

2 Likes

@gsyr77 maybe keep gently suggesting, i know from experience some of it is apprehension, but once tried they canā€™t get enough.

1 Like

I often do it for my bf and during foreplay, he does it when heā€™s horny and ā€˜warmingā€™ himself up as I say lol but weā€™ve never just done it together.
For some weird reason in the past with other men and just in general, it never did anything for me but now when I see him do it itā€™s a huge turn on for me.
Iā€™ve fantasised about mutual masturbation a lot recently so itā€™s about time to turn it into a reality!!

1 Like

That was similar to us, we finished watching a series on Netflix, I said to him what do you want to watch now, he said to me I donā€™t know, so I said to him do you fancy watching me masturbate (I was incredibly horny and Iā€™ve never done it infront of him before suppose I felt abit embarrassed about doing it) he got so turned on the sex was amazing, and now I do it more regularly for him and he still loves it, and now when heā€™s at work I send him videos and photos

1 Like

I love 1st times for things. My man is lucky enough that he has really opened my eyes to things I have never tried or considered or things that had simply been a firm ā€œnoā€ for me in the past.

I love masturbating for him, usually whilst he is tied up and canā€™t touch me it is a huge turn on.

1 Like

That was a great response to her question, Iā€™ll have to try that one myself.