First time rabbit fun

My first ever rabbit came in the mail today. Honestly, it looks so scary....!

Help! Any tips? should i play with other toys first to get into it or just go straight for it? I'm super excited to try because it looks fun and like it could feel amazing im just not sure exactly where to start.

I would start with inserting it vaginally and moving it around a bit without being turned on. Then turn on the vaginal movement, then the clit vibrations. If you are not used to clit stimulation, it can over power you if you are not sexually turned on. Good luck and enjoy! I own about 12 rabbits and love them! :)

B-B wrote:

I would start with inserting it vaginally and moving it around a bit without being turned on. Then turn on the vaginal movement, then the clit vibrations. If you are not used to clit stimulation, it can over power you if you are not sexually turned on.

I agree with this. I had a rabbit years ago (it was my first toy), and to be honest I found it a bit much. I think if you're really turned on though it could be great, and now i'm more experienced in the world of sex toys, I might consider getting another one. The other thing you could try is using the 'ears' part or the main shaft on your clit without inserting it.

Ah I'm so jealous right now would love a rabbit! How did you get on with it xx

Thanks for the advice everyone! I love clit stimulation i actually can't do anything without that first (im not sure if thats good or bad)

I got on with it ok actually. I was playing with my bullet for a bit first. then used a condom and lube together for the rabbit... It stung a tiny bit right away but that was just like if you havnt had sex in a while and that went within like a a second.

It was amazing!!! I actually think i need to go bigger (or more powerful) because once i started really getting into it it didn't seem big enough!!! Fantastic though! I'm dying to get another one now! Possibly a thrusting one :) or just an altogether more powerful/faster one :)

Delboy1991 you should get one!!!! :)

B-B What one would you suggest o go for next?

Happy rabbit 2, it's really powerful!

Foxxy wrote:

Happy rabbit 2, it's really powerful!

Seconded. I have the fifty shades one which is the g spot version of the happy rabbit 2 in black.

Im guessing the happy rabbit has the same motors and strength as mine and its completely out of this world! It doesnt thrust or rotate like other rabbits but if you get the pink one you can thrust it as much as you like!

Thank you all :)

Glad you're enjoying your first rabbit. I'm still trying to get used to mine and I've had it about three months! I find the noise really off putting even though I don't have to worry about kids or parents or anyone else hearing me. Don't know just can't seem two get over it. Oh well I'm sure I can keep practicing!

I wanna get my first rabbit but ive been bit put off as clit stimulation doesnt seem to have to much effect on me x

Never know- I just put music on really loud and use it under the covers, then i end up getting so into it i forget but im always paranoid that someone will hear when i first put it on

sassy kitten- you should try one! I believe you can get them where you can leave the ears off. Im pretty sure the one i bought you can, i just never tried it without the clit stim going too.

As is the same i think for quite a few, just dont quote me on that lol ;)

sassykitten;) wrote:

I wanna get my first rabbit but ive been bit put off as clit stimulation doesnt seem to have to much effect on me x

you could always try one with dual motors and the ability to have just the shaft or just the rabbit ears vibrating

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20546 Is a fun one since it is water proof. I have had 2 thrusting ones, but I have never found one that thrusts fast enough to have enough of an effect... Welcome to the world of rabbits! :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Never know- I just put music on really loud and use it under the covers, then i end up getting so into it i forget but im always paranoid that someone will hear when i first put it on

Maybe it's time I put a playlist together!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

My first ever rabbit came in the mail today. Honestly, it looks so scary....!

Help! Any tips? should i play with other toys first to get into it or just go straight for it? I'm super excited to try because it looks fun and like it could feel amazing im just not sure exactly where to start.

which one did you get?

First time i tried a rabbit vibe , i came in literally 2 mins !!! GREAT INVENTION !!

Ive worn out about 5 rabbits , lol....need to invest in a quality one