First time swinging

Apologies if this has came up before but couldn't find anything right on search.

Im planning on going to a swingers party tomorrow, my first ever experience of swinging. The idea of a party, especially one ran by a woman makes me feel safer than at a strangers house or hotel room. I also plan on being 100% as safe as can be condoms all the way for everything bar a hand job and no going down on women.

Just wondering if anyone more experienced can give me any advice? What to expect/wear/bring? Dress code is smart casual as it's city centre afternoon.

Honestly first time is pretty terrifying. I'd recommend just being friendly and chatting. People will often come over to newbies and chat to make them feel open.

Used to swing in the past for a good few years but took a few socials to really get the vibe.

Sorry, can't see how to edit.

Would also highly recommend FabSwingers, great community and I had a lot of fun on there.

Be careful, be safe and only do what you are both comfortable with.

Watch Zebra Room if u want to see worst case scenario.

I don't have any experience of this, but I just want to say that I think you should just watch in the beginning so you get a feel of the party and that everything seems alright. If it seems to be all good, then you could join in :) And never let anyone pressure you to do something you don't want, everything should be on your terms :)

A lot of people worry about swingers taking advantage etc. But honestly, they are some of the nicest people I know. Just sitting and talking to an experienced swinging couple is normally the best thing to do.

First time we went we met another couple chatted and eventually went to a room together before we had sex - with our own partners next to each other. That was pretty hot.

The atmosphere was good, everybody friendly and accommodating, no pressures. Once we came out of the room however things had got a little more "interesting" however if you know what I mean.

Dress wise I'd say smart casual outer wear and something special underneath.

From our experiences no-one will push you, no does mean no and everyone is as friendly as people have said before.

Enjoy and have fun.

The swingers scene is not something I have been part of so can offer no advice there.

However, can I suggest you wear this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32835

As you look bloomin amazing in it in your pic!!!!

Enjoy, have fun, stay safe xxxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

The swingers scene is not something I have been part of so can offer no advice there.

However, can I suggest you wear this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32835

As you look bloomin amazing in it in your pic!!!!

Enjoy, have fun, stay safe xxxx

irl Thank you :) im using that pic on Fabswingers and have over 300 likes on it! Dont think people realise that there's a corset under though. Im a lot more squishy irl. Dont know if that's a bit much for an afternoon smart/casual? Was thinking a nice day dress and good underwear?

I think a summer dress and some great underwear underneath would be perfect too :) I like the strappy black bra you have on one of your pics :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

I think a summer dress and some great underwear underneath would be perfect too :) I like the strappy black bra you have on one of your pics :)

I forget about that bra because it's soft cup so I don't often wear it but it is lovely :) might team that up with my new knickers ;)

You do look great in it and that might be a winning combination 😄

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Also big thanks to Leanne for seeing this post and offering to send me some condoms left over from a promotional event! Much appreciated xx

You are welcome. I hope they arrive in time. 

Hope you have fun, enjoy and play safe ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Apologies if this has came up before but couldn't find anything right on search.

Im planning on going to a swingers party tomorrow, my first ever experience of swinging. The idea of a party, especially one ran by a woman makes me feel safer than at a strangers house or hotel room. I also plan on being 100% as safe as can be condoms all the way for everything bar a hand job and no going down on women.

Just wondering if anyone more experienced can give me any advice? What to expect/wear/bring? Dress code is smart casual as it's city centre afternoon.

Well done you I would luv to go to a swingers party but don't have the guts or body. You look stunning ( your pics are great fantastic body and great boobs ). Be safe and don't do anything unless you want to. You will have a queue a mile long for men ( or women ) who want to have sex with you. Have a great time !

Tony71 wrote:

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Well done you I would luv to go to a swingers party but don't have the guts or body. You look stunning ( your pics are great fantastic body and great boobs ). Be safe and don't do anything unless you want to. You will have a queue a mile long for men ( or women ) who want to have sex with you. Have a great time !

Honestly Tony so much of it is just confidence. I'm a bit heavier now than I was in some of those pics (about a UK 16-18) but have been to naked female kink events and once you're there and everyone else is walking around with their kit off it's great. You're never the oldest, never the largest, everyone who goes is a human covered in scars, stretch marks, tattoos and everything else that humans have. Don't let your body hold you back from doing anything :)

Thank you though and I'm gonna see how I feel when I get there as to whether to join in yet. Might just voyeur like some people have suggested. Fingers crossed on the condoms Leanne! xx

Can't really add anything else that has been said.
Remember that you are in charge and you can say no at any time.

1 Like

All the best on the adventure today. Your in control.. remember that!

we used to swing, just remember dont feel pressuered into doing anything you dont want to, all proper swingers will respect that, and enjoy

At parties and clubs you can do as much or as little as you want. If you want to sit at the bar all night with your coat on you can I've seen it lol.

Dont forget to come back and update us