First Timers

I'm thinking of getting my wife a vibrator but dont know where to start. It cant be too noisey as we have 2 kids and hey no megga max, this is the first 1 and everyone has to start somewhere. Can anyone help?

Maybe a dildo to start? The vibrator's that actually claim to be quiet (in my experience) usually are. I hope this helps.

Thats gr8 thanks for that. Can you recommend one?

THERE ARE SO MANY ON THE MARKET. ITS HARD TO SAY JUST HAVE A LOOK AROUND AND WHAT EVER TAKES YOUR FANCY. ANYONE CAN BE GREAT FUN. ANN SUMMERS DO A PURPLE WATERPROOF ONE THAT IS VERY QUIET AND GOOD.......

I'm on the case nice Bikerbabe.

at the end of the day it wont matter if its noisey cause if its doing its job then your wife will be screaming the house down.

If you want something to vibrate for her clit get a Waterproof Glow In The Dark Massager, its not too 'threatening' and OMG does it work... it is quite loud but if you use it under the covers it stops the noise a bit.. Gets my thumbs up lol

I'll have a look tonight. But it sounds like I'll be rendered unemployed as she's never screamed the house down before.

From my time working in a sex shop I have seen what women generally buy for them self - as well as being rather fond of toys myself :P

Size - not too big, if it's over 8" she'll probably hit you over the head with it. A human penis can squish and stuff if it's big - a vibe is pretty unforgiving unless it's supersoft.

Looks - make it a pretty one - the women who came shopping didn't generally go for fleshtone veiney plastic cocks, purple was popular, pink too, pretty shapes etc...

Quietness is important! have a look on the reviews to see how people rate the quietness of the ones you like the look of.

Also an egg or bullet is a great alternative, can be used all over the body, clit or internal. I highly reconmend the cyberflicker egg - sadly they have sold out at lovehoney at the moment, I wanted to buy a new one as mine deserves retirement!

Oh and don't worry about unemployment, vibes are fun, do a great job etc... but are no replacement for a flesh and blood man with a real, warm, thrusting.... well you get the idea! And a vibe is never gonna give you love and affection after all

Thanks for your help everyone. I've listened to what you've said, read the reviews and opted for the Tracey Cox Supersex Pleasure Vibe. No orgasms to render me unemployed, not big enough to hit me over the head with and its pretty! What more could a girl want?

You could also try the Tracey Cox Supersex Rabbit vibe. I got one myself and it's oh so amazing! But it doesn't replace my hubby. ;)

hey wizzard, have u bought her one yet, i want to buy one (rather my fiance is hinting that he wud like me to buy one) and iv never used one before

heya why not try something like the tracy cox Tracey Cox Supersex Pleasure Wand Vibrator? Its small and unthreatening and not too powerful :) x

I have a funny feeling that Wizard may not be back!!!!

SG69 x