First toys

So guys had I conversation with my OH which took me a while to build up to. She suggested I get a vibrating cock ring and some naughty cards. Result they arrive tomorrow very much looking forward to our new adventure.

6 Likes

A bit like Orange, @Fitness1st the future looks bright. Tomorrows looking good.

2 Likes

Good luck - hope you enjoy.
It took a while for us to find the right rings, so don’t be disappointed if this doesn’t work etc, but fingers crossed for you

1 Like

I hope it the right one at £40!lol

2 Likes

Anal next week lol that’s the dream

1 Like

Which cock ring did you get?

This thread is likely to be moved into one of the other ‘first toy’ threads.

Be sure to search for the topic you want to talk about, you will likely find 50+ results for every topic you could ever think of :rofl: it just stops 2 conversations on the same thing going on at the same time :tipping_hand_man:t2:

The bed ringer

Enjoy the playtime

Woohoo! Happy days to your new found adventure :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Ah, that one…
Looks to have the same motor as the happy rabbit cock ring - if this is the case, it will pack a rumbly punch!

Cock rings are tricky to use as they need to make contact with her clit for her to make the most of it.
Please report your findings, that model has had me intrigued for a while!!!

Best of luck!

3 Likes

That’s the one

2 Likes

Get a drawer ready as the collection will only continue to grow from here on in!

6 Likes

@Fitness1st Great move!! I’m sure you’ll both love it. It can get addictive!! You may find this is the start of a wonderful journey where you can increase pleasure and your toy collection overtime.

1 Like

Oooooh @Fitness1st so you could be Lord of the rings if you play your cards right :see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

My wife loves a good well made vibrating cock ring. Hope it’s a good one. Enjoy!

Totally just misread the title as ‘fist toys’ :facepunch:

Enjoy! And be ready to dive into your next purchase!