First vibrator

Hi, what would be best as a first vibrator? I have been reading this site and a couple of others and I'm feeling very confused by all the different choices! If anyone could narrow it down for me, that would be great.

It has to be quiet and easy to use solo. I don't really know whether to focus on clitoris or Gspot, but I can buy two or three different ones if necessary.

Any suggestions?

cerise

hi hun, my first vibe was anne summers promises and i loved it, i mean it came with batteries for £19 well worth it if you dont want to spend to much, its small, discrete,not totally silent but not like "omg is that a plane i can hear" its a twizzle knob at the endo f the base so one turn and your off, i use it for both cliteral srimulation and it hits my g-spot pretty well, the girth isnt too big and its incertable 5" it might not sound a lot but learn yourself it works wonders all this talking about it makes me want to go and use it bye

Would'nt disagree with much of what you say there lolly, the bend in the design shape certainly seems to do the trick !! LOL
However I paid well less than £19 , so as with most things shop around....starting with lovehoney who usually sell ann Summers toys a lot cheaper than AS themselves even when you include postage.

Just done a quick check and Lovehoney don't actually stock this model...the site re-directs you to Ann Summers, were it is listed at £16 +p/p.
Better to check your local high street Ann Summers if you have one, I think I paid around £13 albeit in the New Year Sale !!!

well the vibe itself is £16 online but if you buy it in stores it is £19.50 but comes with batteries in store

let me know what you decide

Well it sounds good, but I would rather buy something online than go into a shop, so I will take another look at the lovehoney site.

It really needs to be quiet and I noticed that even the ones listed as quiet sometimes have reviews saying they aren't ... so that worries me a bit.

cerise

There are just so many to choose from!!

But I am probably making it too complicated - I'm always like this when I buy something new - it has to be perfect!

cerise

So finally I made a decision - fanfare! - I've ordered the Cloud Seven Kit. It's not too expensive and has quite a few different options. After I've tried those, I'll have a better idea what to buy next.

Thanks for the suggestion you made - even though I haven't followed your advice, it helped to think it through.

cerise

.... sorry, that should be the Cloud Nine Orgasm Kit: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=395

.... obviously feeling a little giddy already!

cerise

Glad you made a decision, hope you enjoy it!