Fishnet or not

Smooth legs are a must for fish nets so it’s been a while since I’ve worn mine So it’s normal ones or latex ones for me atm might have to get the razor out soon .l

1 Like

Love stockings but sheer every time - fishnet is a total no no

4 Likes

I always saw fishnets as a little bit slutty, so of course when I was travelling to meet a new fab friend, I wore fishnets.

I prefer smooth stockings now with a lace top, fishnets only come out when I wear a bodystocking. I like the feel of the smooth nylon on my legs and my partner only likes to wear the smooth stockings himself, he doesn’t want to feel fishnets on his legs.

3 Likes

We like fishnet stockings :slightly_smiling_face: I used to wear sheer black pantyhose everyday for work, so I don’t feel sexy in them at all, and my husband does not find smooth sheer stockings very sexy aside from the lace top, but that’s just us!

2 Likes

I absolutely love the look of fishnets (mostly because I tend to dress more ‘alternative’ and they tend to be a big part of the subculture fashion), however, my sensory issues can’t handle wearing them :smiling_face_with_tear:.

I’m not huge on stockings either, but tolerate them sometimes, I’m just always paranoid my long nails are going to tear them, so I usually gravitate towards thigh-high socks instead, just for my own comfort, and you’d be surprised how sexy they can be!

5 Likes

@batjamboree . I love stockings in general. Smooth styles are very sensuous in all colours… finding that area of bare flesh at the top is heavenly.
Fishnets can certainly look wonderful as you most definitely demonstrate in your profile photo.!!
My wife has both and fishnet body stockings which also look fabulous.

2 Likes

Hmmmm thats a tough one.

I love the feel of silky smooth stocking on my legs.
However, the look of fishnets drives me wild because I just find them so sexy.
Whether it’s on myself / my Mr or someone else - I think fishnets are a weakness of mine.

I especially love pieces in black or hot pink.
Fishnet bodys, bra sets, crotchless tights and stockings :hot_face:

8 Likes

Whatever goes with what I’m wearing
(and is not laddered)

5 Likes

@Cupc8kes …oooohhhhh :hot_face: im with you on that one.!!..well maybe not your hub.:joy:

I like the look of white on you @batjamboree . Sometimes the color is more of a turn on with the outfit than the style. In that outfit with smooth stockings it might look a little more “school girl” looking. But you did well even though the pic is small.

Color and skin color all play into the “sexy” factor. Mrs. Val never wears them unless we are going to church or a wedding and it’s winter. She goes without most of the time

love satin look nylon old school stockings - fine denier

2 Likes

Fishnets are definitely more slutty looking and kinky in my head. A good lace top stocking is sexy and classy.

However I like chunky net. I prefer naked legs on Mrs Hue for that close contact and a large fish net does a bit of both. I suppose lace stop stocking tops without a stocking is another option. Regardless of if she has shaved her legs or not.

Hue

3 Likes

I am mainly a sheer nylons girl… with Fully Fashioned as my preference. Xx I do however have a fishnet body stocking. I have only ever worn it once to go out, and that was to a Halloween party a couple of years ago … with a lovely lace dress over it.

I also have a pair of nude micronet tights that I occasionally wear if out in the day. I think I would be tooo self conscious to wear black normal fishnets in the day … not exactly how a ‘lady’ dresses.

R x

3 Likes

I love stockings and suspenders just wish my wife would wear them.

Both smooth and fish net are good if I had to choose it would be fish net.

2 Likes

Exactly the same, love the look of fishnets sometimes but find full stockings so much more elegant and beautiful to touch

1 Like

Depends on the situation. We both wear both, the thing I (male) hate about wearing fishnets is toes poking out of the ends lol

2 Likes

Goes with smooth stocking legging tights. Xxx

Recommend sheer stockings every time for men to wear - I feel fishnets on a man look slutty - but I do hope you got a nice suspender belt as for me that is so sexy - I love the retro look on a man

5 Likes

Smooth hold ups for sure…

2 Likes

I love it when my wife is wearing her black sheer smooth stockings to bed​:heart_eyes:

6 Likes