Fishnet stockings - am I too old for them?

I love stockings but never worn fishnets.
Lately I’m feeling more adventurous with my lingerie so I was half tempted to experiment with them… but I can’t help but wonder if they’re only suited to young sexy women in their prime?
Are they too sexy for a Mum in her forties?
Any older ladies her wear them? (outside of the bedroom too?)

6 Likes

I think fishnets are for everyone. They look amazing and can be worn at any age. Go for it and I bet you will love it!

It’s probably only a few thing my wife feels comfortable in.

4 Likes

I’m mid 40s and feel young :rofl::thinking:

6 Likes

No such thing as too old!

I’m 70, my wife is 69. She wears sexy lingerie for daily use and has a nice collection of basques and crotchless underwear.

She looks stunning.

If you want to wear fishnets just go ahead and do it.

4 Likes

I’m 36 and a plus size. I wanted to try fishnet stockings and bodystockings, but I said to hubby I’m just gonna look like a bit of pork :woman_facepalming::see_no_evil: he said to me you’ll look sexy in whatever you wear. So I took the plunge and brought them. Well he did find me sexy in them :smirk: now I’ve got a few stockings and bodystockings, and I’ve just ordered more new one’s.
Go for it, you might just surprise yourself

5 Likes

No you are definitely not too old - there isn’t a too old! I’m also a mum in my early 40s and I’ve recently rediscovered dressing in lingerie. It’s so empowering and it’s a big confidence boost. My husband loves it too. I have fishnet stockings in my basket for my next order :+1:

Have you checked out the member photos yet in the ‘your photos’ section of the forum?..there’s loads of us showing off our sexy bods, we are all different shapes, sizes and ages and absolutely rocking it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why not give the stockings a try? You have nothing to lose. If you don’t like them, it’s not a biggy. You might find some other lingerie that you love.

6 Likes

Just sneaking in a forum top tip… If you put a # in your post it will give you a little category selector dropdown, and picking one of those turns the text into a link to the category itself. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife “bit of pork” that is hilarious, you make my day.
You always look lovely x

1 Like

Never too old for fishnets, or any lingerie or hosiery, stay young mentally!

1 Like

The main focus is how you feel, no one is ever too old for something if it makes them feel good so enjoy the adventures in experimenting with fishnets and let it be a fun experience :smiley:

2 Likes

No such thing as too old! Go for it, I bet you will look fab :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hiya @mumstheword

As you can see in my profile picture…I love tights and stockings…fishnet and silky ones too.

I am in my fifties and think I rock them…

Never too old…wear whatever you like.

As I always say it’s only fabric or clothes…if it makes you feel sexy and confident.

Go for it.

:wink:

9 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Never too old. If you want to wear fishnets then go for it :grin:

1 Like

Only one way to find out! :raised_hands:
I bought my first pair (mid forties here) and they are Fab u lous :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Never ever too old to try and if you don’t like them after you have then nothing lost and you will have answered your own question.
Go for it!

1 Like

@mumstheword i would always say that they never go out of fashion and always look sexy on a woman in or out the bedroom ! One of my personal favourites :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m in my 40’s and male and I love wearing them I think they look good on me or on anyone whatever age.

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly just a point hun ?
I am in my fifties and think I rock them… Like hell you think :thinking: you defo rock them hun :kissing_heart: no think about it :kissing_heart:

2 Likes