Fisting

i love this site but it'd be great to be able to search threads the way you can search reviews (hope this is in the right forum?), so i'm sorry if theres been a big thread covering this that i missed (someone please direct me? *giggle*
anyways, we all have our lil perversions and mine is definately fisting (vaginal only lol), its not somthing i find at all easy to achieve/receive but i do love it!! so? am i in a minority here? its not just the doing its the whole trust thing, and i definately recommend a good vibe/tounge clit stimulation once the whole fist is in, personally i love twisting rather than thrusting moves, anyways just thought i'd ask if anyone else was as 'in to it'? *giggle*

Twisting yeah that can be good don't think I could take a lot of thrusting though. I've got a monster vibro which I only use occassionally but even that's easier than a fist!Great for every now and then in my case....sorry hun..trying to give you some support...where's Laynie when you need her ?

bet shes off having more fun than the rest of OA put together *giggle*

Im here... Ive had a 2 day power cut... The things you get up to in the dark ^^.... Ok fisting... LOVE IT... although I kinda ruin it for myself because I do pelic floor excersizes all the time so Im so tight I feel like a virgin all over again....
I also have the same thing as another OA member eyes bigger than my fanny... Some times I tell ya I have to walk bow legged :O
Fisting for me is great with twisting also... even better with a bit of Oral :P
So to answer your question, *Nods* yes someone else is into it :) me..

i quite like being fisted 2

Welcome Back LAYNIE.....have you been a victim of the Yorkshire Floods by any chance..? It's felt like "trollstar" and me have just been talking between ourselves the past couple of days!
ps...surprised you don't walk bow legged all the time....what do you feed that man of yours on at all?

Yes wearing mi wet suit and snorcle so im ok...and thank you Lesley for the warm welcome :)
I feed him on good hearty BEEF and yorkshire puddings :P
Oh and I bake lots of cakes and crumbles :P Im a good little wifey!!
And see trollstar someone else in the fisting gang... Sezzamarty likes it too!!

would like to try this how do we start?

i start with a good fingering,then my partner shoving all five finger,s up my pussy,by then i,m very wet, he slowly puts the rest of his hand and making his finger,s into a fist into my pussy,i,m lucky as i can get very wet ,which makes it easier for me,but for some people they have to use lube as they may not be wet enough ,as you can imagen if you were dry inside it,s bound to hurt.i suppose everybody has thier own way how they work up to being fisted.

i like to get fisted in my fanny and my arse.my husband lets me push down on his hand so i'musing him .the best bit is when we watch the recording and i see how much my holes were stretched