Fisting

I really like the full feeling, but couldn't do it all the time. I would end up walking like John Wayne;-) I was just wondering how many ladies like it and if men enjoy doing it too?

This post is no longer available.

‘Hands’, both? Wow, impressive!

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

‘Hands’, both? Wow, impressive!

One in the front, one in the back (in case you hadn't guessed). As I said, I have to be really relaxed.

That’s brightened my morning @KinkyMira!

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

That’s brightened my morning @KinkyMira!

Lol! Thank you KinkyMira! :-)

Sillyme I’m very tall and have proportional hands- so I don’t think it would be physically possible!😞

Joey, l don't think l could relax that much even with small hands, but it does sound good!

Agreed, Silly! Only one way to find out- I’m sure there’s plenty of advice on here about it.

I very much enjoy fisting and stretching a (male) partner. It feels almost orgasmic even when I do not receive any sexual stimulation. At the moment I have a couple of play partners that are into getting fisted (I love looking at their reactions!) and we are slowly but steadily working towards it with one of my OHs as well.

I've also tried receiving (vaginally) and almost got there, but it didn't do much for me. I prefer 2 or 3 fingers instead!

Absolutely NOT! ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

This a dream for me! I can do large anal toys but my OH has made it clear she has no interest in going that far!!

Pussy fisting only its the best, good for you kinky Maria both wow

KinkyMira wrote:

Can't speak for anyone else, but I like it. I have to be really relaxed, as he has decent sized hands, but when he gets them all in, it feels really amazing. I love feeling full in any circumstances really.

As for does he enjoy doing it, absolutely. He loves the way it makes me behave when his hands are inside me.

For the record, I do it to him too, and we both love that as well.

Wow a hand in each hole, u deffo live up to ur name mira!