Fit on One Size Lingerie

Hey Ladies,

Wondering if someone can help me

I am looking at ordering this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38437

Does anyone have any experience of what the fit will be like on lingerie when its size 6-14, I have never ordered lingerie in a one size option before except bodystockings etc so just want to see if anyone has any idea what the fitting is like on these before I send through my order.

Thanks

T xx

It depends on the piece as one size items tend to vary depending on how adjustable it is and the style/brand/material.

I do have the one you linked though and I’m a size six and it fits me well, although the straps around the bum are slightly loose on me so it will probably fit best on someone who’s a 8-10. It has quite a bit of stretch and four adjustable hook and eye fastenings on the back so I can see it fitting the upper end of the size range too xx

Thanks so much for your help ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I am a size 8 so sounds like it should be a perfect fit! Can't wait to try it!

T xx

No worries! Fingers crossed that it fits perfectly xx

Ok so this thread is old but I’ve got a similar question. The Lovehoney Late Night Liaison Blue Crotchless Lace Body looks great but the model is quite busty and my misses is a 34b, 5’2” and would normally wear a size 10/12. I’ve read the reviews and seen a few bad ones from busty ladies but wondered how the one size worked for the smaller woman (bust/height)

Dont have that exact item. However one size normally fits me well. 5ft, size 10 ish. 32dd boobies.

I don’t have that one in particular (but I’m starting to wonder why now that I’ve seen it!), I have got a couple of other one size items and they are really stretchy and would honestly fit so many different sizes. I was very surprised and am usually a bit sceptical. I would imagine with those sizes it would fit, it has adjustable straps too so having smaller boobs than the model shouldn’t be a problem. It’s also worth remembering that LH are very good with refunds, if it doesn’t fit, as long as you haven’t taken the tags off, you can send it back for a refund x

Thanks @Kitty-Cat01 & @Mrs.John. It does look good so maybe give it a try but was hoping to avoid returns.

1 Like

I don’t have this specific one but I always find the size guides helpful for this kind of thing.

The overbust size on the size guide is 34"-38". At a 34B your partner is probably about 35"-36" overbust measurement, so should fit well. The straps also look like they have quite long adjustments which will help get the fit too :blush:

Feel a bit dumb as I didn’t really know what an over-bust measurement was but I understand now, thanks.

@Brian_Lisa no question is a dumb question here x

2 Likes