Fleshlight: Do Men Prefer It?

So today I bought my boyfriend a Fleshlight for the first time to use as we're a long-distance couple. I bought the Teegan Presley Fleshlight Girls Lotus and one question that keeps going through my head is "Do men prefer these over women?"

There's been men reviewing the Fleshlights and saying they're just as good as the real thing. But others say it feels fantastic when their girlfriend uses it on them. I love the thought of using one of my boyfriend but just don't want him prefering it over me!

Men: Do you prefer the real thing to your Fleshlight?

Women: Do you like the thought/feeling of using one on your man?

Are you also comfortable with your man having one?

Just curious to how you all feel about it. :)

I love the fleshlight i own. but by no means would it replace my OH. you can't replicate the feeling of love and intimacy, no matter how good the fleshlight.

A loving partner will allways have that link that no bit of rubber can. (Not to say i dont enjoy my fleshlight because i really do)

I love using toys on my man. As great as he says they feel, he says they're no replacement for an actual woman. I don't mind at all him using them - I use toys, and in no way are they a replacement for him, they're completely different :-)

Yes they do feel amazing and are great fun, but I find they are just not the same as the real thing.

Yeah that's what I kept saying in my head. I'm glad I got him one, I know he'll be very pleased!

I love fleshlights. They indeed are close to the real thing but they don't have lips, necks, boobs, nipples, bum cheeks, legs, feet and I certainly wouldn't give it oral.
My oh also enjoys using mine on me, especially when I'm tied up. She actually teases saying I'm not getting her.

OH has no problem with me using my two Fleshlights, however there is no comparison between that and the real thing.

I'd take the real thing everytime.

I got one for my OH I am no way bothered about him using it, just as he isn't bothered by the toys I own!.

I just asked him and he laughed and said in no way would he pass up the real thing for a fleshlight, it feels good yeah but nothing compared to the feelings and sensations he gets when he's with me.

I have the Jenna Jameson one and although I do like wanking with her I mean it, it really is no substitute for the touch of a woman

as many have said already , nothing beats the real thing , but they are ACE !!

iv had 4 and give them a good rodgering regularly , but i am currently single and advise any guy to buy one if hes not getting any of the real thing for a while .

Thanks guys!

Might try the whole teasing that your OH does Stuburns. :)

Lauren95 wrote:

Y I'm glad I got him one, I know he'll be very pleased!

I'm kinda curious though Lauren, if he'll be so happy you buying him a Fleshlight, why does he have such a problem with you using toys?

I've not bought my partner a fleshlight yet, but use Tenga eggs and LH strokers on him. He loves them, but definitely prefers a woman.

I own/have owned several strokers and fleshlight like toys and whilst good i don't see how they could replace the real thing. A lot of things you get with the real thing that you just can't with any toy even an expensive thing.

magicnumber69 wrote:

Lauren95 wrote:

Y I'm glad I got him one, I know he'll be very pleased!

I'm kinda curious though Lauren, if he'll be so happy you buying him a Fleshlight, why does he have such a problem with you using toys?

Exactly my point! He's slowly getting out of that stage now. I have realised though I have so many toys for myself and none for him. So he now has a Fleshlight, two tenga eggs and a tenga deep throat on a cup but told him he isn't allowed to use them just yet.

I have a huge night planned for when I go to see him. ;)

I tried one never used it much, there is no subsitute to a woman being on top and grapping her behind ;)

i love using it on my man when its that time of the month , I love watching him and the fact i can give him 100% of my attention , such a turn on .

Hi Lauren, we have tried a few whilst they are nice just nothing like the real thing for me. I can understand that if a guy was single and to use as a masturbatory aid it would be good. For me it just detracts from the intimacy of a normal HJ.

another thing Lauren95 you can beat a womans hands and some lube felsh light cant feel like that

Fitnessfreak wrote:

another thing Lauren95 you can beat a womans hands and some lube felsh light ant feel like that

FF is that a typo, can or can't?![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)