Fleshlight: Do Men Prefer It?

My fat fingers ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Cant beat it

My partner got sent a Fleshlight from the Lovehoney fairy, He's used it afew times I've used it on him once or twice and while he enjoys it and thinks its a great toy he actually prefers when I use the Tenga eggs on him.

These toys are there as toys not as replacements and never will be if and man or woman prefers a toy to the real thing then I personally think that theres going to be problems, and I daresay this is rare.

Cuddlekins wrote:

My partner got sent a Fleshlight from the Lovehoney fairy, He's used it afew times I've used it on him once or twice and while he enjoys it and thinks its a great toy he actually prefers when I use the Tenga eggs on him..

Oooh yes! Tenga eggs; those deceptive little handfuls of delight! Sadly, I've only owned one as, being a single-use item, they are a little pricey, but I treated myself to one last year, as I was dipping my toe (or rather, a slightly higher up appendage!) into the world of sex toys, being rather sick of my single status. And damn, what a sensation it was! You don't imagine this wee thing would be in any way pleasurable to use, but man oh man, was I ever wrong! So yeah, if you're okay with the price tag, I could certainly recommend these myself; they'd certainly give a mind-blowing extra dimension to any HJ, imo!

I thought tenga eggs could be used over and over again and it say as much on the product description for them

pink69 wrote:

I thought tenga eggs could be used over and over again and it say as much on the product description for them

I found that they can, so long as you look after them and you don't mind the shape being slightly deformed

Never had the experience myself but personally i cant imagine it being better than the real thing

I guess its a case of its the best there is (yes ye Tenga for life!), yes it will never compare to the real thing but it does a good job at what its intended to do.

I asked my husband who has had one for a while and wasnt sure exactly when he uses it. He says he uses it most times when he has a wank, which is probably around 2-3 times a week. He says its good and better than his own hand but not as good as the real thing. I will use my vibrator most times when I masturbate for the same reason so I guess its the same sort of thing for him.

I have several strokers of various kinds and the OH was very dubious to start with, but having got one and used it together, it does feel good, but doesn't come close to the real thing. We have loads of fun with her teasing me, and then in turn we get her toys out.

It does offer a different twist to ur love life we didnt have previously as all the toys were hers, now i's a balanaced game, so we can both have fun together.

I've had a few fleshlights I love them as they are good toys. They are obviously not going to be as good as the real thing but as a toy to help when you have no paracetamols 😉 it's great. I use mine at least twice a week I have other toys as well as the real thing lol

You can't have a relationship with a piece of rubber like a woman and the hard case of a fleshlight stops me from doing my favourite push myself over the edge technique. Where the Meiki/Utensil Race toys are concerned, I say that no woman has as much of an intricate control over their vagina as I have with one of those toys.

But from the physical pleasure side of things, there's another reason why a woman will always win. I can't push myself right over the edge with a toy because my brain won't let me, a woman won't get that stop signal and can just keep going.