Fleshlight noobie!

So I took the plunge and ordered a fleshlight as they seem to be the premium goto solo toys to men! My favourite toy which has been for a while are the tenga range!

So this arrived in the post this morning, I was taken a back with how heavy and large the actual toy is! I am going to need to make much more space in my bottom draw for this massive toy! I look forward to using it but I never expected how big or heavy the item is! Looks like fun though!

2 Likes

That is one of the joys of the Fleshlight, finding somewhere to conceal it. I have 5 of them now plus the Launch machine you can put them in, need a whole toy cupboard!

1 Like

I have to admit the Fleshlights have come a long long way since the first one was launched. Think my first one lasted me 10 years and I even had to order two for my friends after I convinced them they were good fun as a couple or solo play. The material quality now is the most lifelike I’ve ever known and it’s my number 1 choice if I ever get the house to myself.

Be sure to let them dry inside fully and dust with some renewer powder (I think you can use corn starch instead if you didn’t get the powder) keeps it feeling like new.

3 Likes

I gave up concealing it, just sits on my windowsill for all to see. My girlfriend didn’t realise what it was so maybe people passing by don’t either? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes. The ‘renewal powder’ is essentially cornflower.

1 Like

I got my first one after our second child was born and was pretty sure there would a dry spell coming. I spent most nights in the spare room so had it hidden away in there and didn’t show it to my wife. Fast forward a few years and I was given one to test which she did get to see and helped to use on it’s first try much to her enjoyment as well as mine, maybe show your girlfriend and see if she wants to join in :grin:

1 Like

Oh she’s seen it since! Lockdown has us apart so it got dusted off then :relaxed:

2 Likes

I have one ‘with balls’ for added fun. It’s great. The ‘warmer’ I ordered arrived today. I’m looking forward to trying in these chilly months as I’ve heard good things about it. One thing with a Fleshlight is when the lid is on, unless you know what they are, you don’t really know what they are so they can ‘hide in plain sight’

2 Likes

Just had a quickie this afternoon after having a spare hour and house alone, absolutely loved it! It’s great! So glad I got one! Just a question on drying it out? How do you dry it out? I’ve left it drying out on the radiator after rinsing it out?

1 Like

Love a fleshlight the Alexis Texas one was mind blowing really want to get that alien one

1 Like

So the main ingredient for FL Renewer powder is corn starch. Would Johnsons Baby Powder be a decent equivalent ? There is one that has a small proportion of Aloe Vera in the powder mix, would that be ok ?

I’d avoid using baby powder and talcs etc, and just use regular cornstartch/cornflour from the supermarket. :+1: