Fleshlight

Hi guys I'm new to all this but finally got the courage to go ahead and get a fleshlight. Any lads got suggestions and does it matter on cock size?

I have the flight and find its pretty damn good... if a tad noisy!

From a females point of view I find them so hot, watching a man use it Hmm mmm mmm. Bet they feel as good as they look too!

I really want one but need to be careful as I live with a friend so if it's noisey I'll have to be careful

I would avoid the sex in a can range as with arent anywhere near as good as the full size ones.

Noise wise they are about what you'd expect from pushing something into a confined wet space. You can twist the cap to adjust the airflow and noise (to a degree).

Personally I'd go tenga flip books over flashlight as they are much easier to clean and dry.

Thanx mate how easy are they to clean out and dry

Lovehoney sell a good stroker, not sure how they compare to fleshlights

SomeGuy wrote:

I would avoid the sex in a can range as with arent anywhere near as good as the full size ones.

Noise wise they are about what you'd expect from pushing something into a confined wet space. You can twist the cap to adjust the airflow and noise (to a degree).

Personally I'd go tenga flip books over flashlight as they are much easier to clean and dry.

I wouldn't agree with the sex in a can range being worse, we have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18880 and find it's as good in all respects as our full sized collection. They're a bit more discreet to store as well, not to mention easier/quicker to wash/dry than their full sized counterparts, so they're not to be counted out :)

I'd also point out, since you mentioned it in your origional post, that cock size is a lot more of an issure with the Tenga Flip Hole than it is with Fleshlight. I've heard people have issues with both length and girth, but you'll be able to judge that yourself!

Any stroker you get will require much the same level of effort to clean and dry properly. Drying is the big one, as they all need to air dry and if that's a problem for you it's going to be a problem no matter what stroker you choose. Cleaning is a bit harder when there's more texture inside the toy, so some of them take more effort to clean. Less texture=easier clean up, but you still need somewhere it can air dry (even if it's just a towel under your bed!). I wouldn't let the promise of less work make up your mind for you, as less work is a lie with strokers!

Thanx all soon as I get paid I'm going to take the plunge lol

Thanx all soon as I get paid I'm going to take the plunge lol

if you go for a fleshlight girl, which i would deffinitely reccomend, depending on your size, if you're large go for a vagina, the most of their texture is at the back end, if you're short go for a mouth as their texture is at the entrance. i find cleaning very easy but I'm used to it, you putt the sleeve out, wash with soap and hang on a door handle, when its dry sub some renewal powder on it and put it away. we find fleshlights to be th ebest strokers we've tried, and we've tried a lot!

I've had 3 fleshlights, the original, the SIAC Sukit Draft and a lotus. The original is just a smooth texture and is suitable for any size upto 9 inches, as are all the big fleshlights. The lotus is really best for guys over 7 inches as they can reach the best part of the texture. The sex in a can versions are best for those upto 6 inches and they are noisier but very tight if you like that kind of thing.

I personally think Utensil Race products are better, they probably won't last as long as a fleshlight, but for me they win on realism and pleasure, my favourite would be the Zhang Xiao Yu.

The Magic Eyes La Bocca Della Verita is what I'd recommend if you're into blowjobs, it simply blows every other blowjob toy out of the water.

My hubby has a full size Fleshlight and Sex In a Can type. He is a pretty good size downstairs and uses both although I'm not sure which one the most. I think he uses one most times he masturbates as he says cleanup is easier and they are regularly moving around!

I really wanna get one and have decided to add the show mount to my wish list so as soon as I get paid I can buy it

I have Fleshlights and they are WAY better than simple strokers. This could also be because I am so girthy, but the stroker I got was actually more pain than pleasure to use.

They aren't a huge chore to clean, as I found out. They were, back when I powdered them inside and out after each use, but now I only powder them occassionally, and it's fine now, I just wash them out thoroughly after every use and leave to air dry, no problem.

They feel fantastic, and I don't think cock size matters too much. If you're small, Sex in a Can might fit more though.

I'm about 7 inches so what you think? Waiting to see what offers they have for my first one

Binxx wrote:

From a females point of view I find them so hot, watching a man use it Hmm mmm mmm. Bet they feel as good as they look too!

They certainly do feel good as a substitute for the real thing. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I own 2 Fleshlights and I'm planning on adding a 3rd soon, there is a reason why it's the no1 toy for men, I have the flight and the Stamina Training Unit, that's deffinatly my favourite out of the two.

They are a little noisy but most of the nois will be coming from you as they will make you moan, especially when you shoot your load its mind blowing, cleaning is easy just remove the insert and run water through it and leave on a towel to dry.

It's the best purchase you will make and change the way you masterbate, trust me bud.

Just got a Fleshlight as a tester and I've just completed my first test. Oh boy, it's pretty good! It's certainly better than the other stroker toys I've tried.

The sensations were far closer to the real thing, the noise was minimal, and the cleanup was simple.

A very positive review will be heading to LH Central very soon.

my OH is 7 inch, the lotus girls are best as the texture is from mid to base, the mouths are only really any good on insertion then theres no texture