Fleshlights

Hi guys
Looking to get another fleshlight.. allready have 6.
Question how manys to many..
Every time a new one comes out i have to have it. Any one have more than 6

Which one's your favourite Cap? I have the STU and Adriana Checkik ones, Adriana current favourite.

I may be bias as I’m of the opinion that you can never have too many sex toys but I’d say as long as they are all slightly different, get as many as you want :)

NatandTom wrote:

I may be bias as I’m of the opinion that you can never have too many sex toys but I’d say as long as they are all slightly different, get as many as you want :)

A superb outlook, like your style ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

A range of toys can be as big or as small as you require, I have around 3 flashlights and 4 or so sleeves. All different shapes and sensations and I see nothing wrong with that.
I’m really tempted to buy both Riley Reid lights when I get paid and throw away some of the old ones as they look incredible, recently purchased the turbo thrust blow job light and it’s incredible

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38031

Fleshlights all provide different sensations so there is nothing wrong with having a collection. I have three identical bullets simply because they are different colours!

NibbleNob wrote:

Which one's your favourite Cap? I have the STU and Adriana Checkik ones, Adriana current favourite.

At the minuet Stoya Butt

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

A range of toys can be as big or as small as you require, I have around 3 flashlights and 4 or so sleeves. All different shapes and sensations and I see nothing wrong with that.
I’m really tempted to buy both Riley Reid lights when I get paid and throw away some of the old ones as they look incredible, recently purchased the turbo thrust blow job light and it’s incredible

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38031

Thats the one i am looking at.. reviews look promising.. is it that good?

Cap54 I did a review on one recently, and honestly it’s possibly been one of the best experiences I have had. The entrance is a bit odd to start with but it does feel like a mouth and the “throat” chamber absolutely kills me everytime, I would highly recommend buying one

There is a mathematical formula for this which is n+1, where n is the number you already have at any time. Anyone who loves toys enough to be in the forum here can never have enough toys, surely?

I have at least 10; most of which are from the Fleshlight Girls range.

I like to try the different textures those Fleshlights offer and will probably purchase others in the future. I don't think you can ever have too many. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

@Honey_Badger Got a favourite? Currently looking into buying a new one with my 30% birthday voucher, but can't decide.

I have 5. Love the Angela White one, just enough stroke without being too intense. If you want intense the Stoya is great.

Do they really all feel so different?

I only have the smooth pink lady and the basic ribbed ass version and they both feel very different. The smooth internal of the pink lady feels good, but it's not very intensse and can sometimes need a few reaplications of lube.

Mine are a few years old now, so feel like trying something else. I'm currently thinking the Riley Reid Pussy and ass combo with my 50% off.

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

Do they really all feel so different?

Not always as some share to many similarities but the ones I have kept do. The Angela White is the closest to real I have, it’s not too tight, not too stimulating but touches and stimulates feeling like it us everywhere.

The Stoya is tighter, more textured and ‘quick fix’ intense.

Lke Vaginas, they’re all a little bit different.

This thread is making me wish I had a cock!

I have a fleshlight girls for my OH,. Christy Mack. I just love looking at it and popping my finger inside ☺️

Got the Riley Reid duo on monday and gave them a good testing. Very happy with both, they were ideal in terms of intensity and definetly all have their own unique feel, if only slightly. I also like the colour of the fleshlight girls version, being a slightly more realistic skin colour than the standard pink models.

So current collection is now 4, I'm catching you guys up as I am already wanting to try more haha. I wish you could just buy the sleeves separately to save a few quid as you only really need 2 cases at the most.

He has two, a Misty Stone vaginal shaped one and a clear unshaped one (the favourite). Both have different shaped interiors so yes they do feel different.

There's no such thing as too much