Fliphole or Fleshlight?

I think I'll give my oh a tenga black for Christmas x

WandA wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Well the OH has been a good boy External Media so i just treated him to the tenga black as an early christmas prezzie.. I know how eager he is for a FL because it 'looks like a pussy' haha, but it's my money so we're trying the tenga first. I keep looking enviously at it!

Hehe... I think there is a femle condition where ladies get rather jealous when close to a Tenga. Ag gets it too!

So glad it's not just me! I have plenty of toys but i can't get over my penis envy for the Tenga. Last time i bought the mr a onacup i had to prod and poke my finger in it just to satisfy my curiosity!

Wizzie I'll let you know what we (ok, he..) makes of it, they sound like a great christmas idea really. I'm just too impatient to fiddle about with it to wait til December to actually give it to him.External Media

WandA wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Well the OH has been a good boy External Media so i just treated him to the tenga black as an early christmas prezzie.. I know how eager he is for a FL because it 'looks like a pussy' haha, but it's my money so we're trying the tenga first. I keep looking enviously at it!

Hehe... I think there is a femle condition where ladies get rather jealous when close to a Tenga. Ad gets it too!

Yes - I like to fondle it!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Hehe... I think there is a femle condition where ladies get rather jealous when close to a Tenga. Ad gets it too!

Yes - I like to fondle it!

Adx

External Media I think i want one myself..

I do as well lol. May have the get the OH a cheaper tenga item. See what thats like.

MM i really, really recommend the onacups. They're brilliant x

Tupperwareheart wrote:

External Media I think i want one myself..

Me too - *sulks*

Adx

Someone should get one of those clone-a-willy kits and make a Tenga willy with it for the ladies. It will probably be the scariest thing on the planet though given that the fliphole already looks a bit strange.

P has asked for a fliphole for xmas, not that he would wait untill then to use it, my question is which one, black or white?

suze9 wrote:

P has asked for a fliphole for xmas, not that he would wait untill then to use it, my question is which one, black or white?

I've only used the white. But it does it's job!External Media (Pssttt... and it's a tenner cheaper isn't it?)

WandA wrote:

suze9 wrote:

I've only used the white. But it does it's job!External Media (Pssttt... and it's a tenner cheaper isn't it?)

I was thinking that about the price but was unsure if the black one was a suped up version of the white one. May just go for the white and treat my self to a little something with the tenner I will save External Media

Suze i'll admit i cheekily used my £10 off together with the 10% off code so i got the Tenga black for about £57. If you can do similar (and i assume LH would have said something if i wasn't meant to..) get the black version!

Never used FL or FH, but they look interesting. The "swallow" texture looks good. Is there any great difference between the £34 sukit beer can http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19122 sukit beer can and the £63 full size FL? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19124

Is it just me, or does the idea of a pair of lips as the opening just look a bit disturbing...kind of dismembered (so to speak..). Don't know why I don't get the same feeling about a vaginal opening. Maybe they could do the swallow insert on a vaginal opening, or maybe just get the very discrete but expensive Flip Hole http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14734

Just to be controversial, we didn't get on too well with the FlipHole. Ah well, an excuse to try again... hehe. xx

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Just to be controversial, we didn't get on too well with the FlipHole.External Media Ah well, an excuse to try again... hehe. xx

External Media Try again! Try again (and suck his ballsExternal Media)!

WandA wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Just to be controversial, we didn't get on too well with the FlipHole.External Media Ah well, an excuse to try again... hehe. xx

External Media Try again! Try again (and suck his ballsExternal Media)!

Thanks for the tip, will definitely be doing that. External Media

We tried with him holding it and me, but nothing really worked. Not sure if ours is broken because we couldn't get the two sides to hold together properly...

Oh well, if at first you don't succeed... suck his balls? Noted. External Media

Tupperwareheart, I send you an email sweetie.

On the thread topic, my OHs fleshlight ripped and he prefered a sleeve. May see if he likes a fliphole.

Sorry lovely, been offline for a few days and haven't been checking my emails. Will do that now xx

The two sides hold together by using the drying stand :) You flip it around and slide it down the grooves on the side to lock the fliphole closed.

I've had my white one for well over a year now and would love to try the black version. The onacups are also very highly recommended. I wrote a review here: http://factsandfriction.blogspot.com/2008/08/tenga-soft-air-cushion-onacup.html which is now the #1 result on Google for 'tenga onacup review' - go me :)

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

The two sides hold together by using the drying stand :) You flip it around and slide it down the grooves on the side to lock the fliphole closed.

I've had my white one for well over a year now and would love to try the black version. The onacups are also very highly recommended. I wrote a review here: http://factsandfriction.blogspot.com/2008/08/tenga-soft-air-cushion-onacup.html which is now the #1 result on Google for 'tenga onacup review' - go me :)

Wha hey! I'm now going to read it and tell people I know someone famous!External Media