Flying toys

Here's a question for fellow travellers ...

With all the security at airports now, how do people travel with their toys? Do you hide them at the bottom of your checked bag or do you have them in your carry on hoping your bag will be searched?

Have you had an embarrassing moment when security found something you wished they hadn't?

I tuck them away between clothes in the baggage that we check in.

I even tucked a big hot-pink 18" double ended dildo between my clothes and nothing came of it...so if you're nervous...dont be!

OMG! I would *never* be that brave!

Strapon! wrote:

I tuck them away between clothes in the baggage that we check in.

I even tucked a big hot-pink 18" double ended dildo between my clothes and nothing came of it...so if you're nervous...dont be!

I must admit I always check anything I need for a long trip.

There must be someone out there who want's to show off to assembled masses what they use in bed, perhaps for the body search?

@Andserkiel .. was challenged to show some chest while wearing a tux on a different thread, am currently 5000miles from my tux so the avatar had to do.

Andserkiel wrote:

Err does that mean you randomly searched for a pic of someone in a tux? Or do you actually know what I'm on about? lol I'm assuming you're a Sailor Moon fan?

I do know 'what you're on about', not a random search (it fitted with other things) but I'm not a fan - sorry

Private member...are you considering trying to get our bag searched for someone to uncover all of your toys?!

Sounds fun!

@So, I don't travel with anything 'realistic' but I bet people do.

Wondered if it was part of the fun.

The thought of surprising the bored security person with an 18" strapon ...

We too hide ours between clothes and hope they are not found...bet the security guys have a good laugh though when a rabbit goes through there machines

At the end of the day...when going on holiday with the other half....sex toys are just as important as passports in my opinion!

Who's with me!? lol

Aye aye!

And might one say a damn site more useful in the event your plane goes down in the middle of the Atlantic, you could cling to the fucker ha ha for dear life. Mind you if you had the plane going down on you would you have the presence of mind, or indeed the composure to do anything at all!!!

Just a thought fnarr fnarr

Tallboy

We took the Jessica Rabbit on holiday with us recently. Just took the batteries out and put it in the case with the clothes. Nobody ever mentioned anything and came in very handy.....

i dare someone to go through the new body scanners at heathrow with some ben-wa balls in!! x

yea steel ones beep beep beep

lickmadick wrote:

yea steel ones beep beep beep

is that you volunteering? x

I go away a fair bit on short trips (Romania next) so only have checked baggage... and I go with my dad, so not really best to take anything I might get embarrassed about!

WandA wrote:

I go away a fair bit on short trips (Romania next) so only have checked baggage... and I go with my dad, so not really best to take anything I might get embarrassed about!

is there not even a tiny part of you that wants to see the look on his face when customs pull out a fleshlight and a huge anal dildo??? x

poppy904 wrote:

WandA wrote:

is there not even a tiny part of you that wants to see the look on his face when customs pull out a fleshlight and a huge anal dildo??? x

Depends on the face... If he already has me in a darkened room and is wearing rubber gloves and a grin, then I can wholeheartly say no... I do not wish to see his face.

WandA wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Depends on the face... If he already has me in a darkened room and is wearing rubber gloves and a grin, then I can wholeheartly say no... I do not wish to see his face.

i meant the look on your dads face! unless your dad usually has you in a darkened room with rubber gloves and a grin??? x

I'm flying to America in the summer. I've never been before but I hear security's pretty tight and they search everything. Mr BLC told me not to take any toys, but two weeks in the heat, I don't think I could bear not having any toy based relief.

I'm not taking my TC bullet. I bet it looks like a bomb trigger going through the scanner!