Flying toys

I have Ben-Wa balls, and that sounds like a dare!

Lmao I wish I had the guts to do that! I would do anything for comedy value, but I won't do that *sings like Meatloaf* It would be so funny! we're travelling with Mr BLC's brother though, him and his girlfriend might not be too impressed at me using my vaginal capacity to make them miss their flight!

lol I have thought about this too what if I moved to a different coutry I have loads of fleshlights and glass butt plugs lol it would fill 2 laptop bags lol

My OH took the TC bullet to Barbados and the Dominican with no problems including a bag search! They didn't spot the bullet. Coming home I was dreading my case being scanned as I had 20 odd packets of coffee spread in one layer in there! Would look odd at best on the old x-ray machine! Plus I look a bit dodgy-ish to some! :-s SG x

Coffee?

For shame! You can get done for smuggling the hard stuff, you know!

BLC <3

mark69 wrote:

just make sure that with the new full body scanners you dont go through security with any toys inside you ;-)

I'm calling out the first dare for someone to wear Ben Wa balls through the body scanner.

Anyone considered wearing a butplug through the scanner?

Make sure it's the Jesus butt plug when flying to bible belt states.

wow an 18 incher you know im surprised it fit in the luggage and didnt burst out.

But yeh it definately seems quite a risk in hand luggage not in hold luggage though.

Tigerlilies wrote:

Or GW Bush one!

Andserkiel wrote:

Sorry for the off topic post but Private Member just have to say love the avatar. Horray for Sailor Moon! XD

Sorry for my off-topic post also, but yay for sailor moon! And hooray for unintentional Tuxedo Mask!

*ahem* back on topic though...

If I had to fly and wanted to take some toys, I'd probably bring the Hitachi Magic Wand or the Lelo Mia. They both look so discreet no-one would guess what they are. Sadly i own neither :(

Tigerlilies wrote:

Lol I'd love to see the look on the airport security's face if they knew someone was wearing that.

Speaking from someone in the industry...

I can pretty much guarantee they've seen it all before. In 15yrs of flying by air i've only ever had checked baggage searched twice - both 'cos they had food in them. If your going to take stuff away with you and don't want some sort of mini-hitler wopping it out in front of all and sundry pack it in checked baggage. Don't bother trying to disguise it, they'll know what it is.

If your not taking checked baggage, then...you take your chances. If it's vaguely normal looking (the x-ray profile of a standard vibrator can be mistaken for an electric toothbrush fairly easilly) you'll probably get away with it, but consider that there's a minimum number of bags that have to be checked (my carry on has been done 5 times in the last 10, ish). NOTE: 12in monster butt plugs don't look like anything else.

And if your planning on *ahmem* wearing anything, make it plastic. And for gods sake take anything metal off you. And don't waddle, or they'll think it's drugs. And then you are in the shit.

Very useful and interesting advice there neptune nice to see you aroung again - not seen you in a while!

Ax

Wow, Neptune, thanks for the inside story, for want of a better word. I always wonder how people who fly to conventions handle security.....

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

Or GW Bush one!

That....exists.....?

Unfortunately it's been discontinued...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10940

Other point to note is - take out batteries before you travel - not only will they run down but explaining a vibrating case on a train is never good!

x