Footjob

Must be all those nerve endings being stimulated. I think that's a common thing to do. I've done that without realising in the past.

I do like feet, think some can be very sexy indeed! Have only recently experienced a foot job, and that was while giving oral. Turns out Mrs M's legs are just the right length to reach. It was superb! Not as skilful or stimulating as hands, which meant it went on for aaaaaaggeeeeeessssss and practically had me begging to come at the end. *remembers* Oh, actually, it did have me begging.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Must be all those nerve endings being stimulated. I think that's a common thing to do. I've done that without realising in the past.

I think the same nerve runs on or something like that... I've posted sciencey stuff on it before but can't be bothered finding it now.External Media

Lazy bugger! :-p I think I've read it before.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

Don't think I could ever do it. Used to hate my feet, to the point of being phobic about anyone touching or even looking at them. Not that bad any more, been working on the crazy for a bit.

Same - I don't like people seeing my feet...especially the soles for some reason. For months of our relationship I used to keep ankle socks on all the time (not the same pair obvs) and if I *had* to have bare feet I'd keep the soles out of sight. Not as bad now, but I'm still not fond on 'em so it's a no go for me! I still wear socks most of the time but now it's my much loved fluffy socks that I have about a million pairs of and wear 2 or 3 pairs a day!

Adx

Ditto Ditto. but I've met someone I'm sure is a foot-freak. cripes.

oh the recepters for sensation in the brain are next to each other for the feet and genitals so I think some people get a bit of cross over. I defo do.

http://fetlife.com/groups/4823/group_posts/757796

If have done it before were I sat behind him in the bath, wrapped my legs round and hey presto! we were layed back so he had his head on my shoulder I could whisper stuff in his ear, run my fingers through his hair, over his chest ect and with a bit of effort a kiss or two

Alicia D'amore wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

Don't think I could ever do it. Used to hate my feet, to the point of being phobic about anyone touching or even looking at them. Not that bad any more, been working on the crazy for a bit.

Same - I don't like people seeing my feet...especially the soles for some reason. For months of our relationship I used to keep ankle socks on all the time (not the same pair obvs) and if I *had* to have bare feet I'd keep the soles out of sight. Not as bad now, but I'm still not fond on 'em so it's a no go for me! I still wear socks most of the time but now it's my much loved fluffy socks that I have about a million pairs of and wear 2 or 3 pairs a day!

Adx

You really remind me of me here....

I love foot fun!

I have a thing for heels and nylons - and love being teased by my OH's stocking / high heel feet as a tease!

On occasion she has indulged me in a very good foot job - which was a massive indulgence of my love of nylon. Felt so naughty!

i love womens shoes and the feet too

I LOVE my OH playing with my feet, i would let him do it for hours on end! There is something oddly sexy about it and it does tend to put me in the mood...but then most things do...

As for footjobs I tend to do them when im lying on my back on the sofa or bed with my legs bent, while my OH is stood over me. I then left my feet to his cock and sort of grab hold of it with my toes and the ball of my foots and stroke up and down, or (gently) twist it like im trying to start a fire...with my feet. All sounds very odd but he loves it and he also has access to my naughty bits while im doing it. So it's win win!

x

Inara14 wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

Adx

You really remind me of me here....

Sometimes I wonder if you two are the same person with serious multiple personality disorder - and possibly a time machine.....

It'd probably be ncier for the OH if i used my feet - they tend to be a lot warmer than my hands. (very bad circulation in my hands usually means I can make icelollies using water and my bare hands!). But shes very icky about feet so that wont happen anytime soon!

Yea.... Sooo...

My bf and I were playing around yesterday... Top to tail on the sofa... And we were having a face and foot fight for fun which was quite funny.

He proposes to try a footjob on him sometime. I am quite surprised because he generally doesn't like feet but he thinks my feet are pretty and soft (how sweet).

Errr... Not really sure how to do it... Do I lube up his cock and rub my feet against him? Should I wear toe jewellery or will it catch? Anybody have any great tips? Or maybe I should wear stockings and do it?

I've given it a go when I was seeing a guy who was really into feet, it didn't do anything for me unfortunately, I found it quite uncomfortable if I'm honest. Plus I'm prone to cramps in my feet which didn't help things haha!

I love giving them, put their errect penis between the curve in between both you're feet and work up and down asif on a pogo stick, or something similar. he'll love it, i guess you could use lube, but i never have.

get you're partner to start by licking and nibbling your feet or sucking your toes, make the both of you in the mood, it can be very relaxing and stimulating if theyre willing and gentle.

Also if the roles were reversed try it in the bath, with you sitting on the edge of the bath while theyre in it, the water will soften the toe nails and lightly lube their toes, play around with their clit, labia anywhere and if the other way round their arse hole, scrotum or helmet... work them up until they want you inside them, and slower work your way into their vagina or arse, they'll love it and want more.

Thank you very much for the reply...

Yes I am a little worried about applying the pressure... I don't want to crush him but I am sure he will yelp to let me know.

I thought about using a sensation lube such as durex tingle. But perhaps not because I cannot stand this afflication I have called hot feet. My feet get terribly warm and I have to stick them out of the bed and place on a cold surface. Hmmmm....

I suppose the best bet is to take the plunge and see how it goes. I will let everyone know about my experience in this thread.

My man loves it so I like giving them. Not really fussed either way, but I love watching him squirm hehe X

I've never given a footjob, although he does have a weird thing about his toes, sucking them (especially the big one) can produce noises from him even louder than during sex.

A fun thing I discovered was that he generally makes different pitched groans depending on which toe is being sucked. This can be greatly amusing for me, whilst pleasurable for him still, win win :)

He loves having his feet rubbed too, but I guess that's fairly typical.

I love having my feet touched/massaged and vice versa for the most part, but the idea of putting feet and genitals together has never appealed to me, but a girl once asked me to "toe" her rather than finger to orgasm, despite not really having the required dexterity (I thought) it seemed to do it for her.

Hands, tongues and orifices can do so very much more IMO

There are a couple of positions I prefer to give a footjob, I do also prefer to wear tights/stockings whilst giving them, reason being it's less slippy than using a lube but still better than skin on skin contact as there's less friction, my OH has a fetish anyway for black tights so it helps both ways, also, theres something quite sexy I think when he does come and it hits your feet/legs - a visual thing !!

Anyway, the number one position I find and one of the less strenuous is to get him to lay on the bed/floor whilst you sit at his side by his waist, put one foot directly against his stomach with his cock (top side) resting against the bottom of your foot,, you then take your other foot put this against the other side of his cock (bottom side) and move up and down as you would wanking him off, one good this this allows is you can also stroke his balls and alternatively his bell end.

Another couple of positions that I have tried and like are again, get him to lie / sit in front of you whilst you grip his cock at each side with your toes - this is more difficult than the above but can provide him with visual sites of your pussy if you are wearing stockings as opposed to tights !!

Final one and most simple is for your other half to again lie down on the floor whilst you sit above him and use one foot to massage his cock this way, the easiest to perform but not as good in all honesty !!

I like performing the above in any event and he likes to receive them so it's a win win for both of us !!

I love a good footjob !