Foreskin

Personally, i like my forskin being given attention. I love having it sucked, or licked... Then again, i like most of me bing kisses and licked ;)

foreskins are horrible, get rid of them . i am cut and girls prefer it

barefun wrote:

foreskins are horrible, get rid of them . i am cut and girls prefer it

That's really a matter of opinion. I'm not circumsised, and have never had any problems. And of the girls I've spoken to, most do actually prefer uncircumsised.

What's your deal, barefun? You've charged into the forums with a brand new account, bragging about unsafe sex practices, your 'too large' size, number of conquests, and now this?

Are you trolling, a bit full of yourself or too young to have gotten the hang of manners?

No foreskin here! Got myself tightly circumcised about 10 years back and then finally had my frenulum completely removed a few months back so everything is now so smoooooth and tight down there! Looks great and O/H loves it!

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Personally, I prefer giving a blowjob to someone without foreskin however my OH isn't circumcised but I enjoy playing with the head of someone cut.

That's not to say you can't play with the head of someone uncut but for me I enjoy giving to someone without.

On the flip side I find it easier to play with my OH or to wank him because he has skin. Confused? Lol

Mouth - prefer circumcised
Hand - prefer uncircumcised

Have you just tried pulling the skin taught while giving head? Surely that results in a similar effect?

I personally don't think it does.

My OH is circumcised and he seems more sensative than the men i've given head or foreplay to who have foreskins. though maybe he is just a sensative person.

some of the men i've given hand jobs to recently who have foreskins have said that they don't like there foreskin played with too much. One of the huys I know only seems to like hard fast movements around the base of his penis. and a few others have actually found it painful for there foreskin to be pulled back.giving head to a guy with a foreskin is a bit hit or miss for me, I think it depends really on how their push back.

If it is painful to have foreskin pulled back then it is too tight. I had this problem and eventually went to see my GP. I was circumcised and have never looked back. My wife has since told me she finds giving me a BJ far more pleasureable now that the foreskin is gone.

For my part I find sex far more enjoyable as it is pain free.

LV

i love the feeling of my foreskin pulled back tight

lickmadick wrote:

i love the feeling of my foreskin pulled back tight

I used to love pulling it back as far as I could and stretching my frenulum really tight too. I spent most of the last year before I got circumcised with it permanently skinned back. It's so enjoyable now though as there's no bunching behind my head and since I got my frenulum removed too it means that my head can get pretty huge without anything constraining it.

nice sounds good does it get itchy with no bell end cover?

I like a high heel stuck down it !

I like to pull oh's foreskin back really tightly when giving him oral. Can really feel the throbbing :o). Never had a cut man to compare the difference though :o(

Jimi Duro wrote:

I like a high heel stuck down it !

ouch you horny sod

lickmadick wrote:

nice sounds good does it get itchy with no bell end cover?

It's great and my bell end doesn't get itchy at all. It felt quite sensitive for the first few weeks after circumcision but I think it helped because I'd had it skinned back for so long.

Any sensitivity wore off after a few weeks - now there's just pleasure from playing with the scar line which runs all the way round my shaft and the underneath which still feels fab even though my frenulum has been removed.