Forum link?

Ok I might be thick but where's the "easy" link to the forum gone? I got here by a very complicated route by signing in it used to be some where on the right used so often that I cannot actually remember where it was, is it just me?

It's now in the links at the very bottom of the page, under the advise heading.

AmyA wrote:

Ah thanks I asked live chat, seems they may have removed it either by accident or for other reasons, but when you're used to it in its normal place it can be very hard to find unless you know exactly where it is, I think it maybe given an additional link?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1746836-where-is-the-social-tab/ Been a lot of changes today. My brain hurts now xx

not a fan myself, I like my options easy to find. I am wondering if it's the start of the end...! But then i am notoriously grumpy

Sum Sub wrote:

not a fan myself, I like my options easy to find. I am wondering if it's the start of the end...! But then i am notoriously grumpy

I agree,,, just try and find "guides" ( soundin/fisting/anal, say )should be childs play but almost impossible to find them?

Should be, Home, Guides, Topic, Go?

WOW ! Looking for all the usual things that have been moved in this update, has given me a few dizzy minutes hunting them !! Hopefully, I've found them all now, BUT it's going to need a bit of getting use to !!??

Never mind ! All good fun, as they say !

Sum Sub wrote:

Hmm, I can’t help but feel that it is going to negatively impact upon new folk finding the forum by squirrelling the link away at the bottom of the page. I can’t believe that a similar thought did not occur to LH prior to making the change, so I very much doubt it is accidental. Shame.

This seems like a backwards step. I hope its quickly reversed as hiding the link is in my opinion a mistake.

AmyA wrote:

Oy vey! I never would have found it if it weren't for this and the thread in general. Thanks very much. I'm notoriously bad at website navigation. I thought it was just me to start with.

Change for the sake of change, and not for the better...i hate it!

So the link is still on the home page, but, who looks right at the very bottom of the page? where all the "crap" usually is? Placing it where it currently is sends the message( from the developers ) its not that important and 'most' people won't need it?

Bad "move" LH

Maybe LH are trying to say they are a website first then the forum is a nice little add on![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Not that great though if you are new as you wouldn't really look at the bottom.

I wish the forum was still set out the old way.

However, I'm sure there must be good reasoning behind it?

I'm personally not good with change. 😢

It takes me a while to adapt, but if I have to, I will! x

I keep going into autopilot and going the old route to the forum. I guess it just takes time to get used to.

I don't like the change but guess I'll get used to it.