Forum Members' Appreciation Thread

Wouldn't it be nice to have somewhere to publicly thank forum members who've helped you out?

Advice, comfort, just listening sympathetically while you rant... whatever the occasion, if someone's gone above and beyond the call of duty, give them a shout on here!

In time it'll be a roll-call of the great and good forum members, and hopefully an inspiration to new members, seeing what kind of a comunity ethos we have on here...

Now, who's going to go first?

Aw thanks MrM!

I think the following series is reasonably explanatory.. Thanks for the smiles & common sense Rose hip <3

Chimera wrote:

I wish there was a member appreciation thread. I've loved some of Rose hip's recent posts.

rose hip wrote:

What's your deal, barefun? You've charged into the forums with a brand new account, bragging about unsafe sex practices, your 'too large' size, number of conquests, and now this?

Are you trolling, a bit full of yourself or too young to have gotten the hang of manners?

rose hip wrote:

Wondering if you realize how much this sounds like an STD risk assessment questionnaire...

Oh thank you, Chimera, this means a lot. It was such a surprise to see my name. I think I must have just sat here for at least a minute in shock. %-) Hugs.

I came to this thread to recognize and thank Masquerade Minx for the kind support she gave me on another thread where I'd written about an unpleasant set of experiences in hopes that it might help others. She let my experience be my experience and was supportive without being intrusive or unintenionally dismissive of it in any way. That can be a tricky balance to get right, especially on-line.

I am going to put a thank-you to my three lovely ladies, Blondii, Lookin Yummy and Glitter&Gold.

They are the three who have got me through some difficult times and are just all round lovely.

Thank-you all.

rose hip wrote:

Oh thank you, Chimera, this means a lot. It was such a surprise to see my name. I think I must have just sat here for at least a minute in shock. %-) Hugs.

I came to this thread to recognize and thank Masquerade Minx for the kind support she gave me on another thread where I'd written about an unpleasant set of experiences in hopes that it might help others. She let my experience be my experience and was supportive without being intrusive or unintenionally dismissive of it in any way. That can be a tricky balance to get right, especially on-line.

Thank-you! I am glad I got the balance right.

I would love to thank Rose Hip for her advice and sending me photos of the mooncup, which lead me to getting it. It has improved my experience ten fold and I would never go back to pads or tampons.

Althought everyone has been utter angels on here recently, I would like to thank three people in particular:

Avrielle_Aniko

Thank you so much for your kind words and advice the other day. It's made me feel a lot better about a lot of things, and I'm feeling much more optimistic.

Mr Monster

Again, for being a thoroughly decent bloke and listening to me rant about something as trivial as university homework without verbally decking me.

Chimera

Thank you so, so much for my pressie. It really made me laugh and it was totally unexpected, but it really did cheer me up. And it's so pretty! Thank you so much <3

Absolutely no problem Cheer_up, glad you like it! <3

I would like to thank -

Dick Dastardly, Richard 1982, Des89er- for always be perfect gents, great to chat to and always willing to give me a little advice and listen to my rants.

Also rosehip who always makes me giggle and taught me a little piece of information xxx

i would like to thank

* bashfulbabe has given me some great advice

* AD who has always given great advice since i joined this site

* MasqueradeMinx another person who gives great advice

also glitter and gold for starting some great threads

also thankyou for whoever started the word association

and finally thankyou to everyone who has posted a reply to questions i have posted

fizzy wrote:

and finally thankyou to everyone who has posted a reply to questions i have posted

Have to agree with this one. I've posted a few queries, and people have been more than kind in replying. Can't thank you all individually, but hope you know it's appreciated

cheer_up wrote:

Mr Monster

Again, for being a thoroughly decent bloke and listening to me rant about something as trivial as university homework without verbally decking me.

Oh, crap! Now it looks like I was fishing for compliments... No worries, cheer_up. least I could do.

For my part, I think I need to thank a few people -

  • WandA and Alicia D'amour, separately and as a couple have been supportive and inspirational, always giving great advice and willing to chat about silly things.
  • BlueSapphire has been endlessly patient and understanding while I burbled at her and generally wallowed in self-pity. I owe her a big jar of pickled onions; the good ones!
  • Honeytongue, too, has been a good friend. If I ever let on where I lived, I'm sure I'd acquire a social life overnight, whether I wanted one or not!

There are more people who I can't really do justice to in a quick "thank-you", but thank you all the same.

I miss Diamonds around here. She had a great Outlook on things and a nice person too :)
SG

Ahh, what a lovely thread :)

And thank you AA, MrM and Fizzy! I like if I can help people out at all even if it's just something simple like someone to chat to :)

My appreciation goes to many members old and new...

Ecksvie for *waving* at me

Laveila, Divine69, Blondii, SLM, ThinOne and AA for being so kind, understanding and supportive. You'll never know how much I appreciate being able to talk through my health issues and feel I have someone to email who understands :)

MrMonster and CuddlyHubby for adding nice discussion to the forums and for always being lovely to chat to!

BashfulBabe and CCW for being so eloquent, thoughtful and making a really positive contribution to the forums.

SS, M&S, Fizzy, Tronic, SG, Fr33b1rd, Carousel and so many more for being lovely,kind and adding positivity to the forums!

And of course the lovely Alice and all the Lh team for keeping this place going :)

Adx

Toycar69, Alicia, AA would be the main for me I am really grateful to, as they helped me to get through some hard times in my life in the past year. But there were others, like the Nymphomaniac too.

I do enjoy MrMonsters post on the forum, and also BashfulBabes. Generally I do find this forum to be supporting and helpful. And helped me a lot in many ways, so thank you, all.

I think I'll end up posting in this thread a lot! There are a lot of people here I really appreciate.

So, today I am particularly thankful to

Ad (AKA Alicia) for a lovely welcome back to the forums and for the very sensible and supportive advice about striking a better work/life balance.

RoseHip and ShaftMaster for being so gorgeously understanding and helpful when I had a little meltdown this morning about my man being away.

Thanks guys!

SS xx

Mr Monster wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

Mr Monster

Again, for being a thoroughly decent bloke and listening to me rant about something as trivial as university homework without verbally decking me.

Oh, crap! Now it looks like I was fishing for compliments... No worries, cheer_up. least I could do.

For my part, I think I need to thank a few people -

  • WandA and Alicia D'amour, separately and as a couple have been supportive and inspirational, always giving great advice and willing to chat about silly things.
  • BlueSapphire has been endlessly patient and understanding while I burbled at her and generally wallowed in self-pity. I owe her a big jar of pickled onions; the good ones!
  • Honeytongue, too, has been a good friend. If I ever let on where I lived, I'm sure I'd acquire a social life overnight, whether I wanted one or not!

There are more people who I can't really do justice to in a quick "thank-you", but thank you all the same.

A lovely person gave me a nudge to see this :D Thank you Mr_Monster....and yes you are right. Everyone needs a social life ;-)

There are such lovely friends on here - I feel really blessed to have got to know them.

thanx to AA for answering a question i asked about and taking time out to find me a great link thankyou!

Yeah I like too say thanks to some other members but I forgot there names! Don't worry I abit slow!

They helped me with a problem where I had trouble with myself not fully enjoying the thing as its too springy! I Fancy doing something else with my fleshlight a little too odd to post on here! But my luck I be sent to A&E department!

Richard 1982 he is a gent

Good thread