Forum Members' Appreciation

Thought I would hunt down this thread to say that I appreciate AA. She is one of the 'oldies' of the forum but has given some brilliant insights and excellent advice over the years that I have been here. Even when she is having a rough time herself, she shows care and compassion for others. Plus she has a wicked sense of humour.

Honeytongue wrote:

Thought I would hunt down this thread to say that I appreciate AA. She is one of the 'oldies' of the forum but has given some brilliant insights and excellent advice over the years that I have been here. Even when she is having a rough time herself, she shows care and compassion for others. Plus she has a wicked sense of humour.

Agreed!!

Can i also add those who have given me advice and helped me:

Miss TeachnNurse, JH, Anaccountant, MOP, Barkis, DickDastardly and many others!! Youre all wonderful!!

seconded!

Never actually spoken to AA but always believe her posts to be geuine, heartfelt, sincere and honest decent advice/posts.....

A clearly well loved/liked member x

Others include a very beautiful woman Dee, Dick Dastardly, St3ve, Benjy, JH and many others x

Honeytongue wrote:

We AA

I have found very few I dont like on here and in any case we are all different

Must say a big thankyou to Ork and Sexyjayne :)

People I speak to most and appreciate their guidance, help, love, support and general chatter (in no particular order) ;

afraidnotscared
ork
sexyjayne
stuball
weesteve

xxx <3 xxx

Forgot, Richard1982 and funguy1234!!

I have appreciated lots of advice from the forum posts I have created by some of the older members and new ones.

Appreciate every single comment .. even if negative. Its all about appreciating how different we all are.

goodgirl93 wrote:

People I speak to most and appreciate their guidance, help, love, support and general chatter (in no particular order) ;

afraidnotscared
ork
sexyjayne
stuball
weesteve

xxx <3 xxx

i do beleive that is alphabetical order ;)

WeeSteve wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

afraidnotscared
ork
sexyjayne
stuball
weesteve

xxx <3 xxx

hahaha well spotted!! well its just so your weren't last of the list for any reason!!! xxx

Couple of people who have helped me out & who I enjoy reading their posts, reviews and their photos:
Also not a big fan of chat, I'm an ipad user so it doesn't work very well on here - but I do try & be quite an active member of the actual forum :D

WeeSteve
PinkPolkaDot9
HappilyExperimenting
gunther
lucky lesbo
hazy

goodgirl93 wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

afraidnotscared
ork
sexyjayne
stuball
weesteve

xxx <3 xxx

hahaha well spotted!! well its just so your weren't last of the list for any reason!!! xxx

its ok, its better than COMING first ;) hehehehhe

Anyway id like to thank a few ppl for stickin by me when im beign a bit moody <3

Goodgirl
Jenkat
Luckylesbo (when shes actually online!!!!)
Miss teach n nurse
Highly_Insatiable
Kohaku
MissBoo

there are a few others tht ive only recently started talking to like PPD and Younghavingfun <3

also the list is in order of people i could remember what there actually username was :P

WeeSteve wrote:

Anyway id like to thank a few ppl for stickin by me when im beign a bit moody <3

Goodgirl
Jenkat
Miss teach n nurse
Highly_Insatiable
Kohaku
MissBoo

there are a few others tht ive only recently started talking to like PPD and Younghavingfun <3

also the list is in order of people i could remember what there actually username was :P

Like I said, always here for you :)

x..x

WeeSteve wrote:

Goodgirl
Jenkat
Miss teach n nurse
Highly_Insatiable
Kohaku
MissBoo

Im suprised you remembered mine :P xx

afraidnotscared

Candied Citrus

Happily Experimenting

Heart2Heart

luckylesbo

sub-kitten

sweetpurple

WeeSteve

YoungHavingFun

These are the peple I speak to most, or who I've just recently started chatting to, but they tend to make my day with their posts on the forum or messages or just general chat. Id' like to thank you all for your tips and advice, for listening to my pathetic ranting and for making me smile, or laugh in most cases.

You're the people who make me come on here everyday to see what you have to say and I'm bound to smile at something any one of you says. So thank you

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

afraidnotscared

Candied Citrus

Happily Experimenting

Heart2Heart

luckylesbo

sub-kitten

sweetpurple

WeeSteve

YoungHavingFun

These are the peple I speak to most, or who I've just recently started chatting to, but they tend to make my day with their posts on the forum or messages or just general chat. Id' like to thank you all for your tips and advice, for listening to my pathetic ranting and for making me smile, or laugh in most cases.

You're the people who make me come on here everyday to see what you have to say and I'm bound to smile at something any one of you says. So thank you

*Blushes like mad*

It's absolutely no problem at all (though I don't feel like I've done anything that great >.<); I have great fun speaking to you too! :D

I have to say the majority of the regular memembers are really nice people and have interesting, helpful and funny things to say, and are sympathetic towards my inexperience of toys and sexual matters in general. Not going to name names though because I'd probably forget someone who's helped me out in the past.

I've never actually used the chat though. I probably would, if someone wanted to chat to me, but I'm not confident in initiating conversations at random unless I know the person really well (sometimes not even then).

Oh I don't mean to offend anyone by not mentioning them, those were just the people I'm quite close with, there are obviously others I'm not even friends with, who make the forums an amazing place.

Thought I'd point that out, as I would hate for anyone to feel like I don't appreciate them :) x

What a lovely thread! I'd like to send a big hug of gratitude to:

georgie69

goodgirl93

jenkat (sorry I've not been around much recently)

PinkPolkaDot

There are so many more of you I've not spoken to much/at all who help to make this forum a thoroughly amazing place, people like: WeeSteve, Avrielle_Aniko, Miss teach&nurse, YoungHavingFun, Highly_Insatiable, rag doll, luckylesbo & lots more of you that I've forgotten to name.

Basically, you're all amazing! xxx