Forum Members' Appreciation

That’ll teach me to have a holiday. Congrats everyone!

6 Likes

My name is AWB1955 lovehoney is saving me

5 Likes

Thank you Brenna :slightly_smiling_face:

Ooh, thanks, that’s an achievement! Wish I felt able to contribute as much as I used to but seem to be more an outside spectator now.

5 Likes

I always enjoy seeing your posts. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I second this :heart:

3 Likes

Ah, thanks @Ian_Chimp, I always appreciate your input too and @Blonde_Bunny. The forum is very different now and I think I’m still struggling to find where I fit in!

2 Likes

@AmyA, we’re all different and unique in every way and just like pieces of a giant jigsaw puzzle, there is a place and space for everyone one us and we’re all as important as each other. :jigsaw: :heart:

5 Likes

@AmyA just join the fun, the forum may look different but the members are the same inclusive fun people.

1 Like

that’s insane - you guys rock!

1 Like

And there are a couple more today who must have turned up late to the party. :slightly_smiling_face:

@SexInTheCity and @zombifiedguy :champagne::partying_face:

And now @Oldman too. :+1:

3 Likes

I do like that it’s called aficionado, it just sounds like weirdly dapper :joy:

2 Likes

Also i just looked, you’re nearly at it too

1 Like

Fashionably late, of course! :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

So, I can see that the thread has gone into a bit of a private tangent (congratulations everybody, but the way! :smile:), but if it’s okay I’ll try to be brave and not let that stop me from posting this, because I think it’s really important to mention (even though now it seems a bit off-topic).

I really want to post about @Ian_Chimp on this appreciation thread, because I don’t think he could ever get enough love, recognition and awe for everything he does. Every time someone has any issues, he is the first to be supportive and kind and (somehow) seems to manage to solve everything out so smoothly! The amount of time he seems to put into the forum truly is incredible, and his work really makes the whole experience so much better for every single one of us - thank you so much for everything :relaxed:

10 Likes

All that and still has time to paint his fingers and toes
Go @Ian_Chimp

4 Likes

Thank you @sexpositive_babe :slightly_smiling_face: Though there are far wiser and kinder members than me. I just know the menu shortcuts. :slightly_smiling_face:

I do like my pretty toes. :slightly_smiling_face: (and I can thank @PleasureDrone for those :+1::beer:)

7 Likes

I love reading all of the incredible advice from @Calie - thank you so much for all of your amazing, insightful and educational posts!

You really, truly are an inspiration to me. :blush:

8 Likes

Also, @Melody1’s posts are so lovely to read: your replies to the What cheered me up recently thread are truly wonderful, and it always makes me smile when you poke me in the counting game! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words. I’m not in the greatest of places at the moment but giving out advice helps me feel a little more me so it is really great to hear that my information diarrhoea replies are useful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes