Forum peeps birthday's

masterandslave wrote:

November - just after Carly's! Nothing like a scorpio lass!

x

I think you have your signs messed up... You're 3500 years too lateExternal Media

Stellar drift means after 3500 years the star patterns of the ancient Persians/Babylonians are no longer in sync with current 'astrology' (if there were such a thing). It basically means most star signs are now a month out of date.

Sorry for me being pedantic... Its something some people might find interesting and I just have a thing against pseudo-sciences and other 'woo'... Don't get me started on homoeopathy or natural remediesExternal Media

Same month as my mum though!

hornyteen wrote:

I turned 20teen on 10th Jan lol so mine is 10 months away grr!!

PS Neptune talked about the school year and being one of the youngest so how does the school year work (in im assuming England) Its always been a wonder of mine as in NI it is 1st July until 30th of June so July is the oldest and June youngest. So most start school aged 4.

Sorry very OT.

a school year runs september onwards. so the cut off date is late august for going to school that year, least that's how i remember it. might be different now cause ive been out of compulsory education for coming up 4 year

AdnaW wrote:

Mine's 21st of April - same as the Queen External Media

Ax

oh yours is the day before mine! :-)

Dxx

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

July 19th... You know what they say about girls born in July...

(They don't say anything. I made that up. But July girls are awesome. I should know.)

Lol x

I'm a July girl, woo!!! 1st of July for me :)

Mine's late May; and I'd be on the cusp of starsigns anyway so meh :P

26th July... Leo! Rawr

13th July! Got to keep warm somehoe up here

WandA wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

I think you have your signs messed up... You're 3500 years too lateExternal Media

Stellar drift means after 3500 years the star patterns of the ancient Persians/Babylonians are no longer in sync with current 'astrology' (if there were such a thing). It basically means most star signs are now a month out of date.

Sorry for me being pedantic... Its something some people might find interesting and I just have a thing against pseudo-sciences and other 'woo'... Don't get me started on homoeopathy or natural remediesExternal Media

ooo so that would make me a libra or sagittarius depending which was it has gone!

def a good month! External Media

x

mine is june 18th oh is 11 december

Mine's the 27th Aug,so a virginal Virgo! ;-)

April 30th and ill be turning 25 x

masterandslave wrote:

WandA wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

ooo so that would make me a libra or sagittarius depending which was it has gone!

def a good month! External Media

x

Maybe I'm just subconsciously resentful that I'm a fish... well two fish...External Media

17th March.

I think I'll be getting a present I'll never forget!

Early December for me, mighty centaur!

Mines not till November 9th...... will be my last year in my 20s then :S

1 more day!

WandA wrote:

1 more day!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow sweet - guess what I'm giving you? External Media

Ax

Happy Birthday WandA! All the best you old git! Have a nice day fella. SG

happy 21st birthday wanda :-) have a fab day and your now officially a man! wooo! :P lol

have a good one

Dxx

Happy birthday WandA. Have a good one. x