Forum Review Competition...

Hello all 

I am running a Forum Competition to receive a luxury set from Lovehoney to review. This set is great for M/F couples or any females that wish to indulge themselves in some solo play.

So to enter I wanna see your writing skills.

Submit a short story / song or review about Lovehoney or the forum to Community@lovehoney.co.uk. Please title the email Review Competition, otherwise it will not be entered. It can be as funny, helpful, honest or as silly as you like. 

To be considered you must have at least 5 live reviews on the site & be happy to confirm to a non disclousre email regarding the prize.

Please make sure you have an up to date address in your account to send this review prize to.

If you think you fancy winning this, to review for us as a top secret item then get emailing! 

2 winners will be selected Monday 9th January & if they are happy to share their story I will do so here. 

![](upload://5ds1WViaBleM4SULV5PYhzn6Eat.jpeg)

Interesting!!! Good luck all that enter

I got too excited and sent an email already. :o

Good luck everyone!

Interesting!! Will have a think 😊

Oooo sounds fun! 😝

I don't have any writing skills so there's no point in trying :( It's too hard to compete in my second language.

Sxleksaker wrote:

I don't have any writing skills so there's no point in trying :( It's too hard to compete in my second language.

If you're not in you can't win. No harm in trying :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

I can only agree with you :( It would be so fun being able to enter in our first languages

Well you both have been lucky enough to review for us so you never know ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

I've submitted something I hope you'll like 😋

I really want to enter but I'm no good at stories. I haven't done any creative writing since school and back then my writing certainly wouldn't have won any prizes lol

Loving the enteries already and I am pleased to see some of you are taking the plunge ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Lorah13- No need for full on story. A review or a song will be accepted as an entry. You really can just have fun with it. Think of it as a product review with a twist ![cool|20x20](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif "cool")

Mamz I did try now atleast :)

Ooo sounds very intriguing!! Unfortunately I have exams at the moment so I'm too tied up to enter but good luck everyone that does x

Grr, I suck!

I can't make my words do what they're supposed to at the moment, which sucks because I had a really good concept :(

This sounds fun!

ah literally don't have a chance..I can just about smell my own name.🙊

I will have a go . Done my first review in awhile yesterday. Forgot how much i enjoy it. So tonight i will give this ago xx

Just sent something in, good luck all.

Oooo a review on Lovehoney! Might need to see what I can come up with. When's the deadline for this? Is it just by monday?