Forum Review Competition...

Oh this is brilliant. I look forward to entering and seeing all of the winners!

Sent mine.

I hope I got the idea for what to write correct. I know you said 'short story/song or review' about LH or the Forums, and I went the 'fictional short story' route, I just hope it's similar to something you're looking for.

Anyways... Good luck everyone! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Well this is certainly interesting 😍

This is a really fun idea for a competition, I'm not having the best luck with making the words do the things right now but will maybe have a go over the weekend. Hope the winners are happy for theirs to be posted, would be interesting to read what others come up with :)

Another great competition good luck everyone, hope I'm on the rite tracks

Great idea for a competition. Good luck everyone! I might give it a bash, but my writing skills are not that good.

Delboy1991 wrote:

ah literally don't have a chance..I can just about smell my own name.🙊

i have this problem im so very dyslexic but im going to try any way i spent my hole life struggling but ive decided not to let it stop me any more. Just hope with fingers crossed people can make out what im trying to say.

Leanne are poems allowed?

Poems are indeed allowed :) Just let those creative juices flow in anyway you want to review or write about The site/ Forum ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

Great use for a competition, way outside my comfort zone but I've submitted a little ditty!

Good luck to everyone that enters...

Sorry can't edit my last post on my phone for some reason! I meant great idea for a competition not great use!

I don't think like the rest of the people in the world so I don't think people would get mine. I might save the embarrassment.

Well I'll give it a try! Might I ask how raunchy this is allowed to get? Same rules as a normal site review?

I have entered mine a little bit silly but hope you like it.
Got to be in it to win it 😉

Oh no think i done it wrong as not really about site as such. never mind hope you enjoy anyway. And makes you smile always next time .

Can't wait to see some of these!! :P

I would love the opotunity to test a luxury set, either with OH or simply alone. So I have had a go at an entry, fingers crossed you never know.

What time on Monday will you accept entries until, please Leanne?

I will be accepting until Midday today ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

MK7 wrote:

Well I'll give it a try! Might I ask how raunchy this is allowed to get? Same rules as a normal site review?

Same rules as the community - I am the one reading them lol