Forum threads not working

The threads still don't work - the posts are jumbled up and a quick edit doesn't work and others say they are getting 'error' notices. It could put people off joining in.

For about a week now?

I've read that the IT team are onto it - good luck.

Just wanted to post so that you know the extend and duration of the problem. It makes conversations really hard, especially if people are asking for advice about personal issues.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

It's still grouping posts by member per page, but this morning it seems to have flipped back to ordering each member's posts chronologically. Not much of an improvement, but it's something. πŸ™‚

Can you imagine if they had to scrap the forum and start again from scratch?

Actually, that could be a fun game. What threads would you save if you could, or which ones would be the first you started on a spanking new Lovehoney forum? πŸ™‚

I find it frustrating and it's putting me off from commenting more... I've also refrained from playing in the games since it's too much work.

I don't think things are that bad that LH will need to take down the entire forum and start over, haha! But I would try to save as many threads as possible with advice on sexual health, bdsm and kinks. =)

Hey All, It appears to be working again! Hooray!!

Lovehoney - Brenna wrote:

Yay. I can join in again, the forum became a no go zone for me whilst it was all over the place but was keeping an eye out for an update.

K&c30's wrote:

Yay. I can join in again, the forum became a no go zone for me whilst it was all over the place but was keeping an eye out for an update.

I did wonder where you'd gone. πŸ™‚

And hooray for the fix. πŸ™‚ Hopefully the Big Forum Jumble of '19 won't have put too many people off for good. 🀞

Yes, that's great!!! =)

Ian Chimp wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

I did wonder where you'd gone. πŸ™‚

And hooray for the fix. πŸ™‚ Hopefully the Big Forum Jumble of '19 won't have put too many people off for good. 🀞

Haha I was around just not posting... it messed with my noggin trying to read a thread.

Fantastic! Big thanks to Team Lovehoney!

K&c30's wrote:

Haha I was around just not posting... it messed with my noggin trying to read a thread.
I thought the whole thing might have been the IT team's submission for the riddle competition. If it was they've won it hands down. πŸ™‚

So pleased this is resolved, it was driving me nuts!

Hallelujah!! I pretty much stopped coming on here as I couldn’t follow any of the conversations, glad it’s all sorted

Aww Thank you IT for sorting. I it was driving us mad xx😘❀

Hello Forum friends.

Glad to see that the forum is behaving again. It appears that some code update for another part of the website had this unintended consequence, which was subsequently fixed by another code update.

Hopefully it won't happen again, and apologies again for the inconvenience.

ATB

Nick

Lovehoney - Nick wrote:

Hello Forum friends.

Glad to see that the forum is behaving again. It appears that some code update for another part of the website had this unintended consequence, which was subsequently fixed by another code update.

Hopefully it won't happen again, and apologies again for the inconvenience.

ATB

Nick

Well done Nick and the team for fixing this. I’m not great with a computer so I’m amazed you even know where to start. I guess it depend what your strong points are, computers for you, sex toys for me πŸ˜‚

thanks again we all appreciate your hard work.