Found out my email isn't working in the best way...

I had been a bit miffed that I hadn't been getting any emails from Lovehoney lately with all the latest deals and offers but I didn't think about it too hard as I've been trying not to spend too much on here (Or at least not as much as I used to). I also didn't take that much notice that none of my 'Confirmed Purchase' emails were there either since I'm usually too busy thinking about the new thingy-ma-bob I've just ordered...

But today I happened to be off work and when the postman came banging on my door I was very confused as I wasn't expecting any big parcels. When he handed me one that was obviously a Lovehoney box, I was very worried about what purchase I had made and forgotten about... And then when I opened it and saw it was a very expensive toy, I near about crapped my pants!

Since there was no note in the box I quickly jumped on here to check out what was going on and found out it was a tester item that I just hadn't got the email about - Cue huge sigh of relief! So thank you Lovehoney for letting me know that my email is not working in the nicest way! <3

What a fantastic surprise!

That would be a lovely surprise. Have you checked your junk folder for your lovehoney e-mails?

What a wonderful surprise . Enjoy it![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Wow - that's a great way to find out some things not working - enjoy your tester xxx

I hope the email situation is sorted soon. You haven't blocked the email address by accident or anything?

On the upside though, what a great suprise!

Wow ... what a fab way to find out that your email was not working.

NatandTom wrote:

I hope the email situation is sorted soon. You haven't blocked the email address by accident or anything?

On the upside though, what a great suprise!I

I did that, unlike spam, LH honoured the request that I did make by accident...

Top surprise BTW, pleased for you.

What a lovely surprise. Hope you enjoy your tester 😊

Oh wow, that sure is the best way to find out your e-mail wasn't working!