Fragrances that put you in the mood

Christian Dior Farenheit - Very attractive smell! Although disappointing when you turn around to see who is wearing the it and it's not what you were expecting!

I am VERY scent orientated, and only use perfume oils by an artisan company called Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, and got my partner addicted to those as well. These are the scent descriptions of the oils he wears that really turn me on.. they make me want to push him onto the bed or unzip him right there and then..

Perversion: "The perfect scent to wear to your next bondage ball, dungeon adventure or sojourn to your favorite pleasure dome. Smoky rum and black tobacco with a whisper of steamy leather with a splash of crystalline chardonnay, layered over a sensual, sweet, and deceptively magnetic base of tonka."

Playful Wooden Mallets: "Black musk and Ceylon cinnamon."
(Yes.. this name actually refers to wooden dildo's!)

Dragon's Heart: "A scent pulsing with vitality, warmth and insurmountable strength: dragon's blood resin, red and black musks, a throb of fig and a sliver of black currant."

love Chanel Allure, both for men and women, but reminds me too much of an ex so whilst makes me horny also makes me sad!

but love the smell of lynx shower gels, that just washed smell

perfumes for me always Ange au Demon gets me in the mood

and love the smell of fresh hay!

definitley cant resist a man wearing issy myake

On me, I love Gucci by Gucci, Gucci Guilty Intense, and vanilla.

I also love the above fragrances for men as well, Hugo Boss Bottled, and lynx sprays.

Oh, and here's a wierd one...I love the scent that lingers on clothes when a guy's been working in a car garage.

Issey Miake

SophieM wrote:

I also love the above fragrances for men as well, Hugo Boss Bottled, and lynx sprays.

Oh, and here's a wierd one...I love the scent that lingers on clothes when a guy's been working in a car garage.

That's not so strange! Mine does shopfitting and works with wood, and now, after a while, that dusty/sweaty smell became really attractive to me!

BedroomBondage wrote:

SophieM wrote:

That's not so strange! Mine does shopfitting and works with wood, and now, after a while, that dusty/sweaty smell became really attractive to me!

Ohhh, well at least I'm not the only who loves a scent that isn't an expensive bottled fragrance on a man. :P

I think my love for the 'car garage' smell also comes from being around it quite a lot...been around it since I was a young child.

I hope the OH doesn't get excited when I come home stinking of work; I'm a butcher, so that would definately be a wierd one!

For me she has to be wearing Miss Dior Cherie; I love that fragrance

OH in YSL in the tall cuboid bottle! Mmmmmm...

I love a man in original Joop - OH wears it and it's just mmmmm

For me, Coco or Coco madamoiselle puts me in the mood

I love my man wearing jean Paul gautier Le male or Issey miake