Free shipping for sub £40?

Hi,

I’ve not bought anything from LH for a few months, but I went to buy something last night and noticed that I no longer have free shipping under £40. I’m sure this used to be the case as I’d previously spent quite a bit and had the top tier membership. Has this membership now been removed by LH? I can’t see any mention of it on their website anymore.

Unlimited is still a thing for those that had it before the website update, so the 25% off £40+ and Free Delivery should still work if you were an active Unlimited member before the swopover. However, not all accounts were swopped over cleanly so you may need to contact Customer Care and have them look into it (@Lovehoney_Brenna has also helped a few of us out if you hit any snaggles :slightly_smiling_face:).

It works a little differently now too, so to access the 25% off £40+ Unlimited discount you add the code Unlimited25off40 in the voucher code box in your basket (though it only works if your account is tagged as ‘Unlimited’ backstage).

The free delivery shows up without a code, and is now a ‘delivery discount’ worth £3.99. You can use it to get free 2-3 day delivery, or put it towards a more expensive option. :+1:

They are a little hidden, so it might be worth double-checking to see if you’re already set up properly or not before you contact Customer Care. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

And here’s the Unlimited blurb from the Loyalty Page (not that it’s very in depth :slightly_smiling_face:)

Lovehoney Unlimited

Unlimited is our VIP loyalty program in the UK which features some additional benefits for our most loyal customers. Unlimited is still in place for those existing members.

We are in the process of ensuring those benefits are fully integrated into Unlimited customer accounts on our new website. If you are an active Unlimited customer you should have received an email with instructions about how to obtain the benefits you are familiar with.

If you haven’t received an email or have any questions about our Unlimited program, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.