Fresh bed sheets

Is it only Mrs Dixie this has an effect on??

This post is no longer available.

Lol makes no sense whatsoever, shall we say it gets her in the mood

No, it's not just you guys. Freshly laundered bedding is like catnip to Mrs Chimp. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ian Chimp wrote:

Freshly laundered bedding is like catnip to Mrs Chimp. ๐Ÿ™‚

+1 to this, but only if Iโ€™ve not been the one to change the sheets.

Nope, not just you. 100% a thing for us too. No idea why, just one of those random things!!

Snap. Donโ€™t stay clean for long!

Weirdly I have wanted Lovehoney to do bed linen for a couple of years (with shunga-style print designs). When I saw this topic I thought my wish had come true. Ha.

I love fresh bed sheets and the smell and crispness does turn me on. You Mrs is not alone.

Snap same here. I love fresh bedding. I wish I had the energy to change my beddding every day lol

I love fresh sheets, too.

Crisp cotton in the summer makes me frisky, but I'm using fleece at the moment for warmth. They're so soft and fluffy that I roll around naked in them like my dog does on my hall runner!

They're really quick and easy to wash and get back on the bed - NO IRONING (which is a mood killer for me). The only problem for me is I hate messing them up as they're 30 degree wash, so it's the hassle of getting a towel down every time.

Wow, I sound like a little old lady getting all excited about warm bedding ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I love fresh sheets too, turns me on thinking how to get them used again, love my face pressed into the sheets smelling clean

I hate fresh bedding, the first night is the very worst sleep ever, as they are too tight, uncrimpled and stiff..........