Fresh meat! Lol

Hey welcome newbie! Tell us more about your sexual awakening, when did you realise you was bisexual?

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum.:wave:

1 Like

I’ve known since I was around 12 or 13 that I wasn’t completely “straight.” I was with a really rotten female for half of my life and she would degrade and belittle me for it as much as she would also embrace it at times. I got away from her finally and have been trying to leave that behind me. I haven’t really had a chance to fully embrace the idea of my bisexuality, and I’m not really even sure if that’s a completely accurate way to identify for me anyway. I’m fully attracted to all things female. With dudes, I don’t really wanna kiss or hold hands, but I would definitely have sex with a guy. Is that weird?

1 Like

Sorry to hear your bad past experience, the best thing you have done is broken free from it and now can explore more into finding who you are with no boundaries to hold you back.

Funnily no that’s not weird at all and think you’ll find many male members on here can relate to being attracted to having sex with another man yet not wanting a relationship with them. This is all apart of discovering yourself and think it’s labelled as bicurious.
I sense some really exciting times lay ahead of you dude :relieved:

Appreciate the kind words man. I’m not really used to support. Lol. I’m really looking to grow, in more ways than one.

1 Like

Welcome @BiM4fun, hope you enjoy the journey ahead

1 Like

Look up heteroromantic bisexual and have a little read, see what you think :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: big eye opener for me when i realised that who your attracted to romantically and sexually can be different, and thats completely normal.

That sounds like such a dreadful situation you where in, Im so glad you in a better place now.

1 Like

To grow sounds like a brilliant idea and to have this as a safe open space to expand and get support will help you loads along the way :raised_hands:

1 Like