Friends or not

HI everyone

I was just wondering how you make friends on this site , I love the site and find it very interesting and fun and all of you lovely people seem really good fun and helpful . I have been a member for a few weeks now and I have not been added as a friend yet to anyone , and before anyone mentions about the add a friend tab on everyone's profile, being a new member I don't like to do that as you might think I am a PERV or some thing like that especially the ladies on the site. So you can see it's hard for a new member to make friends, It just might be you have looked at my profile and thought silly old fool or that I seem uninterested which is fair comment

Anyone got any advice or suggestion Thanks p

P.S This is the first site i have ever been a member of I have not even been on face book so I am a compete novice at this

I think *generally* the "old timers" don't really add people. We're kind of stuck in the days when we didn't have the option (it was only introduced quite recently) so don't be offended that noone's added you yet!

Just get stuck in, enjoy the forums and if you find yourself having a really lovely chat with someone they'll probably add you or you can add them without the worry of feeling "pervy".

If you do a search this has cropped up a few times so there's a pretty lengthy thread on people's opinions - worth a look to put your mind at rest :)

People generally only dislike friend requests from *actual* perves and if you're worreid about coming across as a perv then it should also be pretty clear that you're not one!

Anyone with good intentions has little to worry about really :)

Adx

Hiya

It's a two way street - if you like the profile of someone you can ask to add them, and they either will or won't!

People won't think you're a perv just for asking, but they might want to wait until they know you a bit better.

Best thing to do is add the people you've recently spoken to and go from there

Just use your common sense really, I only add someone if they seem fun and reply to a bit of what I say.

If someone seems to like replying to you why not add 'em.

As for the pervy bit, if you're worried about looking like one you generally won't end up looking like one.

I only add the finest forum members to my profile... And WandA.... ;p

Thin One wrote:

Snap!

Thank you so much Alicia D'amore, LittleKitty , WandA I feel so much better now p

Thin One wrote:

Hahaha! External Media

LK's point is worth baring in mind too - I have some people sat on my list for weeks before accepting them so I get chance to know more about them.

Adx

easy_tiger wrote:

Thank you so much Alicia D'amore, LittleKitty , WandA I feel so much better now External Media p

External Media good!

I like you already - you put my capitals in the right place External Media

Adx

Thin One wrote:

lol External Media

Also my pic is old - I don't make a habit of holding Christmas crackers in front of my groin....

I've noticed a growing trend of anti-WandAness on here. Even the best of us (i.e. me) have hearts you know.

And TO, I hope you pulled that cracker while it was there.

You can be my 'friend'. Already all sorts of ruffians on my list anyway

WandA wrote:

I've noticed a growing trend of anti-WandAness on here. Even the best of us (i.e. me) have hearts you know.External Media

And TO, I hope you pulled that cracker while it was there.External Media

Altogether now "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" -

I'm sure people only take the piss because they know you can handle it External Media

Thanks chipNroll your my first p

I added you too - you have a cute kitty picture x

Another ruffian heading your way CnR.... And don't worry WandA I see you as being the wise forum elder who clips us round the ear when we are unruly...

Thank you glitter&gold p

Player haterz.

What ever them is, I think I learnt it from Ryan Babel.

chipNroll wrote:

You can be my 'friend'. Already all sorts of ruffians on my list anyway

Who you calling 'ruffian' ? External Media

Well, I added you as I like your avatar and you seem a cool enough guy! ;)

I still like ya WandA! lol....