Friends Requests Pending advice

I know the friend requests are pointless now, but it still makes me smile when I see i've had someone send a request ... I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED...

HAHA oh dear... back to work... sssh ;)

Well its only fair that I share the love as sthubbins did earlier. I await your reply sir.

MissChar wrote:

Sorry i didnt mean the problem had come up several times, I meant the query about it on the forums comes up often :) as far as I know it hasn't been sorted, as I said its probably low priority. Mines been like that for months x

This is pretty much bang on I'm afraid.

This issue has been raised with our tech team but because we no longer have the chat facility, the friend requests is a relatively low priority for fixing.

It is annoying though as I get the same thing every time I log in too! Humpf!

I know this is more about pending request it's the closest thing om finding. I do get a silly billy smile when I log in and see *like a lamb to the slaughter* I'll await the banter replies. Hehe

It's a shame that the PM feature was removed, although I can totally see how it could have been misused. :c

For now, friend requests make me so curiously happy. I likes to feel loved (even though I don't have that many friends just yet!). ♥

Opps, I just checked my friends list and I have loads of friends requests.

I think that be added everyone's request but as I'm always logged in I don't get the notifications.