friends

Tbh no real reason for the thread other than im curious.

How many of you have friends you can discuss anything and everything with?

How many of them?

Also are they female or male?

On this forum here I feel I have lots of friends including yourself which I can discuss things with and get new ideas ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I presume you mean in real life. For me its just the Mrs and stangley enough my sister in law although this appears to be more the other way round .

I have a few friends but probably only two I'd trust with my darkest secrets, I have a female childhood friend I've known since I was a baby and the second is my boyfriend. Others I'd tell some things but not everything.

Yeah I mean face to face :)

I used to have very good friends. Childhood friends tend to be female, more adult friendships are better made with males though, oddly enough. In the last couple of years, not enough close friends sadly (due to geographical locations of both me and them), but I bet this (too) will be rectified soon enough with us moving and starting over! Once I consider someone a true friend, I have no problems being open with them about anything.

I have 1 male friend we are extremely ... probably to open with each other

1 female but although we discuss things we arent as open as me n my male friend :)

Yeah I don't have any girl friends that I would tell secret stuff to. I too have a male friend round here that knows everything pretty much about me.

I've made so many friends here and I feel very comfortable with. :)

Are you okay?

Ozz wrote:

Are you okay?

I was going to ask that.

If there is anything bothering you Sassy just let us know and we can see if we can help ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I have 2 female friends I could talk about anything with & I mean anything & I have 1 male friend I could talk about anything with apart from sex because he's my ex & it's a bit strange although I'm sure if I ever needed to I could x

My best friend, seems logical I guess, but she used to be so embaressed if you even mentioned a penis infront of her that the whole 'sex' topic was off limits. Now she's all out kinky and we have the best chats ever about what we are buying of Lovehoney next, almost a bit of rivalry constantly out-kinking each other. Its so good not to have to keep my habits a secret for fear of sounding wierd and now there really isn't anything at all I wouldn't feel like I could chat to her about :D

Also obviously chatting to people on here is nice too due to the anonimity and the genuine sense of community here, Its nice to know you arnt going to be judged! :)

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Are you okay?

I was going to ask that.

If there is anything bothering you Sassy just let us know and we can see if we can help ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thanks guys im fine :) i was just wondering how many of us had personal friends where anythjng goes in convo as soon have said they couldn't discuss sex with friends... where me n my male friend can discuss anything other day we was discussing our favourite lingerie n sex positions x

Sounds like you have got a good friend their if you can confide with each other as it is quite personal stuff.

Trying not to sound sexist but I think women can talk about these type of things better than us guys if being honest,. so for your male friend to be like that is a rare thing .

I get on better with men than girls they dont judge half as much... we have the type of friendship where we can lay in bed(not in a sexual way) and discuss anything... partners, sex, food. Some people have even said we are like a married couple lol im so lucky :)

sassykitten;) wrote:

I get on better with men than girls they dont judge half as much... we have the type of friendship where we can lay in bed(not in a sexual way) and discuss anything... partners, sex, food. Some people have even said we are like a married couple lol im so lucky :)

Funnily enough I was the other way around as well. Becasue I used to work in a bank department , my colleagues were mainly female . Therefore I ended up with a lot of female mates and yes I did get offers and it wasn't easy turning them down until I got married and thankfully that put a stop to that.

But we didn't talk about intimate things but yes relationships was covered and ideas for a romantic evenings in etc.

I see myself as lucky :) just intrested to see if anyone else has what I do in my friendship x

I have one really good friend, my best friend, who I can ask anything, she is amazing.

i also have a good group of friends both male and female, streight and gay that I can ask most sex based questions. So I consider myself very lucky.

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Are you okay?

I was going to ask that.

Well aren't you a honey! I'm just fine thank you, I blip every now and then. I have a lot on my plate here and this is a great distraction for me here when I can hold it all together! Thank you so much for thinking about me xx![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

In all honesty, zero. Even my aquaintances are online, i don't have an in the flesh friend, and none of the online ones couldi tell anything to.

VirginAngel wrote:

In all honesty, zero. Even my aquaintances are online, i don't have an in the flesh friend, and none of the online ones couldi tell anything to.

:( poor u xx

I lack this filter in my head where I know what's appropriate & inappropriate so I can say anything to anyone.

In truth, I have 1 friend who knows me inside & out, he actually knows me better than I know myself, I can tell him everything and anything & he doesn't judge or laugh at me. One night I told him my ultimate fantasy while we were stargazing next to the ocean & he simply put his arm around me & said he expected much worse from me. He's always there to listen to me & when I'm down, he got me through my breakup & is my rock. I love my best friend to death. ^_^