Frisky Business Episode 4. Chat

Will have to wait for a repeat on Virgin this time.

Great episode, your all so funny made me laugh...

Victor is scary though does he sell well :/

Another funny and insightful episode.

Can't wait to see what the next Frisky Business bundle contains! There were lots of interesting toys featured in tonights episode... having to keep my credit card under lock and key... ;)

Really funny & enjoyable as always. If great having a little insight inside Love Honey

Oh David, when I put this one together I thought to myself this bundle might have the most entries! hehe x

Haha Cazz - oh you tease!

amandammmm wrote:

I STILL can't watch it!!! :'O

Neither can I..boooo!! Is there any other way to watch it if you don't have the lifestyle channel? I've tried searching for it on line but ni luck.

It's awful seeing all the rave reviews and not being able to watch it!

What did you think of last night's episode? x

It was fab! Can't believe how big victor is! He's about the size of your waist Cazz, I can't fathom how that could even be inserted!! It was interesting to see the buying aspect and I enjoyed seeing the toy show! It looks so much fun! That guy who was going on about the Squeel really really annoyed me! I was shouting "well they both sell well so shut up!" Haha! I loved seeing the Dominix products shape up, I love being able to see things go from scratch to on sale on the website. Every time I watch it I want to move to bath and beg you all for a job! But I don't think sex toys and physics have much in common :(

Every time I see you all walking into work together and walking away I wonder how many times you all had to walk back and forward again haha! I really hope there's a second series because I just can't get enough of it. I think Lovehoney need to start offering tours! I'll buy a ticket!! Xx

It was absolutely amazing! My husband's reaction to Victor was priceless! I didn't like that guy who was going on about the Squeel as well, Mrs! I loved watching Stephanie's journey and where did she get the cock mug?!

When I watch Frisky Business with my husband, he always asks about the Web Developer position almost at the end of every episode. I keep encouraging him to go for it, but he's a bit worried about the salary.

I agree with Mrs about the tours! I'd be a regular :P X

Kohitsuji it is worth him applying as it is experience dependant and you never know he could be pleasantly surprised! Plus there are great perks working for Lovehoney! Tell him to go for it!

I woud love to be a tour guide MrsMrcX!

See Cazz!!! You could be a your guide for sure!!! Xx

Stephanie, you need to be careful the way you drink out of that mug! The handle being at either side is fine, but at one point you held the handle away from you, and you took a drink and the penis part was sitting right in the middle of your forehead haha!!! That could lead to quite an offensive phrase if you're not careful! Hehe xx

@Chelsea, my hubby asked me why we kept watching you eat. I just said 'because she's cute and everyone likes her' - he seemed happy with that :)

You all made me hungry I went rummaging for a midnight snack :P

The problem with you as a tour guide Cazz is that we would all be reluctant to look away from you to see anything else.

*Throws rule book at Alastor*

Just being honest Cazz. *blushes*

Agh! I wish I had some way to watch.... :(