FTM & New to the Forums!

Hey everyone, good to be here!

I’m a trans guy (female-to-male) who has benefitted greatly from Lovehoney products. Most of my packing gear comes from this site, as well as prosthetics for more intimate times. I’m the dominant guy in most of my gay partnerships, and Lovehoney helps to facilitate this dynamic.

I’m interested in hearing about other people’s experiences! Particularly those of you who also experience gender dysphoria, and who purchase sex toys from the “women’s” section of the site, despite not being women. I’m pretty blasé about it (as I’m aware that 99% of the site’s users are cis males and females), but it used to make me pretty uncomfortable earlier in my transition.

If you’re a transgender individual who uses the site, I’d love to hear from you ^v^

More broadly speaking though, I hope you’re all having a great day, and enjoying your own sexual journeys-- whatever form those sexual journeys take!!

PS: If you have any questions about transgender sexuality, I can help with understanding & provide you with educational links ^v^

9 Likes

Hey welcome and there our a few of us trans folks on here(i’m trans MTF) everyone is super chill so join in the fun.

Thought I’d say hi

Good morning and welcome :blue_heart:

Hi @VersTransMan
Welcome to the forum :wave:

I’m sure there are many people happy to chat to you about their experiences.

Good morning and welcome to the forum @VersTransMan :wave:t2: Hope you enjoy the wonderful, positive, supportive and fun place this forum is :blush:

Hope you have a great day too!

Hello and welcome to the forum

Hi there, @VersTransMan and welcome aboard from this cis bi guy. Good to have you with us! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and welcome @VersTransMan :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi and welcome @VersTransMan :smile:

Hello and welcome @VersTransMan

Welcome :blush:

Hello and welcome @VersTransMan

Hello and enjoy all us friendly folk @VersTransMan

Hello and Welcome to the forums.

Hi @VersTransMan and welcome to the LH forum!
There are quite a few trans people in here. :slight_smile:

Welcome

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the forum

Hello and welcome!