Fully Fashioned Stockings

Hi there all, xx

I have a life long love of classic Fully Fashioned Stockings … and for those that perhaps don’t know, they are the classic seamed stockings with a reinforced foot, made from traditional nylon… no Lycra… and they ain’t cheap!! :leg:t2:

I will often wear them when out and about … both in the day, and always on a night out… or a date :kissing_heart:! I do think the right coloured stocking and seam with the right dress is an epitome of feminine elegance., and the silky soft feel and sheen makes them incredibly sexy!

The question, I ask you fabulous people, is who else shares my passion for these …. and which of you gorgeous ladies also wears them??? I always look at ladies legs, and simply cannot remember the last time I saw a lady wearing them … apart from checking my seams ares straight in a mirror! Xx

Love R xx

4 Likes

As a couple we do enjoy stockings and we do buy a lot and I agree they need to be old school design with seams and reinforce heel and toes
I personally love the feel and when being worn with suspenders I feel very naughty and I love the look I get from my oh when I flash the top to him
I love them so much but hate the fact they still ladder

1 Like

Oooo fab to see you wear them mmm … and a flash of stocking top!! … oh my! … I will wear knee length skirts if out in the day, maybe a little shorter at night … where a hint of stocking welt maybe in order!! :wink:

I always wear a 6 strap suspender, which stops the ‘Norah Batty’ look. I agree with you, they can sometimes ladder soooo easily … I do however keep the other stocking as a spare!! … comes in handy, and helps save money!

Love to see a pic in them ??? … I posted some a while ago.

R xx

1 Like

Yep, I have a couple of pairs, but I ain’t no lady.

Six strap is definitely best

Melody always Charlotte Sometimes

1 Like

Have only one pair…lol I know I need more, I wear them a nice nights out

1 Like

Mmmmm a sight to behold I’m sure …. lucky Mr Scott xx

R

I absolutely adore stockings…I wear them as often as I can. With a pair of killer heels literally I feel amazing in them!

The seamed ones are the best but there are literally so many sexy stockings and tights on the market right now I could literally spend my most of my wages on them… :rofl:

I must be honest, it’s very rare I see another girl in stockings or tights, it’s such a shame as I think they are so sexy, old school glamour at it’s best!

The only downside is yes, when you have spent so much on a pair and they rip/ladder especially when you have long nails like me, makes putting them on a right nightmare… :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Hi @Samanthajane1985, I too know how amazing Fully Fashioned nylons and heels both feel to wear …. and looks!!

I also know how careful you have to be in putting them on, I too have have quite long nails. I always wear a pair of hosiery gloves when putting on my stockings … it helps preserve them against the odd rough nail.

They are indeed glamour at its best xx

R xx

2 Likes

I do agree as I always wear vintage style suspenders as the clip is bigger and when wearing you can see the clips easily which is a turn on.

Ps love the mesh knickers - personally satin front and mesh bottom for me.

Currently looking at wet look suspender belts - have you or your oh had any in the past ?

3 Likes

Having had nightmare with the little plastic clips, I converted to full sized metal clips some years ago and I’ve never looked back.

I do sometimes have a retro vibe going on in my social wear, and I always wear fully fashioned ones then, and sometime at other times too. I have quite a selection of stockings and about a third of them are fully fashioned. Given I don’t own panties, I have more money to spend on stockings. Win-win!

1 Like

@KinkyMira it is wonderful to hear from a lady that wears FF stockings, a lady after my own heart. I can’t remember the last time I saw an elegantly dressed lady in such hosiery xx

R x

3 Likes

Hi there @Himeros1

If you are going to buy a suspender belt, I always go for one that has 6 straps … particularly if you are going to wear fully fashioned stockings … it helps keep them nice and sheer … and the seams straight!

R x

4 Likes

Mmmmm @Himeros1 …. a sight to behold, I am sure.

You are very lucky chap indeed … if Mrs Himeros doesn’t tell you :wink:

R xx

3 Likes