Fun with Ice

Freezing a glass dildo could be fun, but remember not to use it straight from the freezer or it could stick the way an ice lolly sticks to your tongue!

1 Like

Just wondering if applying lube would eliminate that problem ?Assuming the lube to be at room temperature and not kept in a fridge for example

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

Confession: when I've had a few drinks and start to get into an amorous mood I'll find myself sitting with a bottle of beer or something equally cold between my legs, kind of like MissNoir mentioned. I do it without even realising, it just feels so pleasant!

It is so very plesant indeed! New method of keeping cool in the summer ^_^

Extra strong mints works well on my mrs .... She loves it

I'm definitely going to try a glass dildo next time I've got the spare cash, can anyone recommend a good quality one available on Lovehoney?

Sensual glass double ended dildo or spiral dildo is the LH ones i have got and there both good.

Thanks, I think we'll probably go for the spiral when we can :)

They are on 2 for £30 at the moment.

Another twist on the ice theme is to fully restarin your partner and blindfold them and use Ice cream instead and lick it up off their body.

If you've put your glass dildo in the freezer, you can put a condom over it to start with so it's not quite SO cold, then take it off after a few minutes, and it'll feel colder again next to your bare skin. -18c can burn so be careful.

1 Like

Have done a review on the spiral dildo if you want to read it j-curious.

Thanks Bondagegod, very good to hear from someone who's tried it :)

No problem j-curious.

mysteron wrote:

Another twist on the ice theme is to fully restarin your partner and blindfold them and use Ice cream instead and lick it up off their body.

damn, that sounds fun...

MattB wrote:

I once went down on my OH, switching between sipping ice water and a hot cup of tea... she seemed to enjoy it!

Tea and sex? You are an inspiration.

Ice lollies will be good if you let them drip a little first. This whole topic sounds fab will definitely have to give it a go at some point.

The 5p ice poles you get are good ones to use.

1 Like

Ah yeah! My parner loves it when I have a suck on a ice cube for a few seconds before giving him a blow job. I'll have you get him to try it on me...

Glass dildo in fridge... Love that idea! Something to put on my list for our upcoming sexcation!

Ice in my OH's mouth while he goes down on me... Heaven!

bondagegod wrote:

I do like using the glass dildos on my wife as the hot and the cold and as we own more thsn one we can keep one in the freezer and warm on up and it is good when were changing between the hot and the cold.

+1 sensation play hot bondage wax while teasing with ice.. so many options pinwheels ..... tied with ice held in her teeth so it drips down her throat while dripping wax or any other type of of play.... then run your cock over the ice protruding from her lips. Nice ;)

My partner once froze a key in ice and suspended it above me, with my hands cuffed and using the hitaching wand orgasm belt he left me, i was forced to endure orgasm after orgasm untill the key droped from the ice and i could free myself. It was an incredibly erotic expeiance